20

A.N. any song you wish Taylor would perform at the tour?!

Also, i am concerned about Taylor's throat. She perform 3 hours with back to back setlist with a little no break. I'd rather wait for five minutes between eras than have her sing back to back. Anyway, thats just my thoughts.

-

September 15th 2017
London

Ardheene wearing bright orange crop top hoodie with a yellow jumpsuit. Jade was wearing the red hoodie with light blue jumpsuit. They look like character from Mario bros.

Alice decide to stay out of trouble her sister going to commit. Alice was helping Jesy pack up Jade and Ardheene's puppies and their carrier. Ardheene put her hair up in ponytail. She might want to cut her hair shorter when she was on the states.

When Ardheene and Jade emerged from Jesy's room, they were doing weird dancing. Jesy put her hands on her hip. The two of them are perfect match. They were plain soulmates. It's was strange seeing them commit another problem.

"What the fuck you two wearin'?" Jesy said to her friends. Jade posed to her friends. Ardheene throw imagenary money at Jade.

"I know right. We actually look delirious." Ardheene said laughing at her own words. Alice roll her eyes secretly at her sister. She take Ardheene's puppy carrier and hand Jade to her.

"It's almost five. Let's go." Alice said walking out the house. Ardheene following her younger sister to her car. They hug Jesy goodbye and thanked her for allow Ardheene to adopt her pup.

When they parked on the house, the gate was wide open. Ardheene got out her car. She take the pup out the back and carried her to the security's house.

Before she could take another step, her bodyguard stand in front of her. "I'm sorry, Dheene. Miss Swift order that you off the perimeter of the house." Clara said.

Ardheene lift her eyebrow at her bodyguard. Jade get out her car and standing beside her friends. "What are we doing outside? Let's go Dheene." Jade said. Ardheene pointed to her bodyguard.

"Blondie order her to get me off our property." Ardheene said. Jade exaggerate her gasp at the actress. Jade put her hand on Ardheene's shoulder.

"But your paycheck signed by Miss Faith over here. Let's go Dheene." Jade shoved her dog carrier to Clara. Ardheene do the same and handed Clara her pup. Jade drag her away.

"And make sure Alice is okay." Ardheene point her thumb behind her. Where her sister stand up leaning against her car door. Watching the drama unfold.

Jade hand the actress bright blue framed glasses. Match as her. Ardheene giggling at the singer. They tiptoed to the back door.

"So, we probably get inside using the window. Maybe one of them left unlocked. Let's see where the blondie are." That was they were doing for twenty minutes. Taylor were buttering her fans before she play her comeback album.

"That was funny. You were never her fans. But here we are trying to get a glimpse of her albums." Jade said to her friends. They were leaning against the wall smoking while the blonde singer chatting with her fans inside.

Ardheene were giggling with her friend. Clara was standing few feet away from them. Prevent the actress doing something stupid.

"I know right! i thought she was flirting with Joe at the Met after party. And here we are." Ardheene said gesturing the house behind her.  Jade shushed the actress when people inside began shushed and became quiet.