43 - epilogue.

Taylor take the ringing phone from the shallow space near the console, Ardheene stop her hand movement when her manager voice coming through.

"Ardheene Fucking Faith, why it's so fucking hard to call you?!" Ardheene grimaced at the yelling her manager gave her, Ardheene scratch her chin when she could feel the forming headache.

"I'm sorry. We used this app called WhatsApp when i was in Korea. Because it'll hurt my wallet if i used my US number." Taylor snickered under her breath at the actress, they could hear Kania's rapid typing on her keyboard as the couple's eyes lazily trained on the view in front of them.

The pier have this carnaval of rides and food stands, Ardheene has been watching the sunrise from the windshield with breeze on their hair. She couldn't fell asleep and the blonde fall asleep before her, she let the woman sleep on top of her.

With the driver's seat pushed up to the back, Taylor able to curled her legs on Ardheene's body.

"Where the fuck are you?" The manager stop her typing and focused on her client's surrounding, she knit her eyebrows when she heard waves crashing against the shore.

"Coney island," Taylor answer for her girlfriend, Kania pull up old trusty google to search where her client is. She hummed to the phone, she thought she need to hunt the actress down.

Ardheene close her eyes when the jetlag came through, Taylor didn't even realize she was tired until she fell asleep and awakened by the manager's call three minutes ago.

"I need to update something. You guys just hear me out. About my bitch ex, the article has been taken down. And you might be forget, you wear both of your rings when you met fans in Korea." Taylor gasped and sat down on Ardheene laps. Ardheene knit her eyebrows thinking about that day when they meet the fans.

Taylor looking at her fiancee's face, wondering what her fiancee thinking about, Ardheene open her eyes and sighed. She nods at the blonde.

Ardheene continue to stroke Taylor's thigh, calming her fiancee down, Taylor let out a soft sigh and rest her body to her fiancee.

"We forgot about that." Ardheene said, Kania could tell her client won't necessarily expose herself to the media about her life.

The manager sighed, "what do you want to do now?" Taylor put her hand on Ardheene's chest, where her engagement ring rest on Ardheene's beating heart.

"The contract with my label ended with my last album. Could we said nothing and let them thinking about what they want? Until i settle with my new label."

"Alright, and i need Ardheene back to London for new role from someone you both admire."

-

- News from fans meet the couple in Ardheene Faith's hometown South Korea, Faith and Swift it couple wear the engagement rings!

- The couple shut down break up rumor after Faith and Swift's closest friend slash producer, Jack Antonoff arrived at Taylor's Swift 29th birthday party in New York!

-

Twitter

Evie👰 @dheenesteponme
Does anyone wonder when the hell they ended their party? Bcs i see none of their pictures leaving the party...

sev @sevvywavy
replying to @dheenesteponme
the funny part is, the squad arrived with Taylor's car she usually used to get around NYC. And they leaving with brand new Benz @dheenefaith arrive earlier with Jack😭