28

May 13th - 15th 2018
London - USA (reputation stadium tour)

Ardheene roll her suitcase to the suburban house, this house was closer to Alberty's place, the actress fly straight to London three days after done filming in New York.

Her girlfriend busy with her tour and recording new album, and Ardheene need to pick up her sibling before they has to fly to France.

"Okay, i'd drop our laundry." The manager put out her hand, Ardheene rolled her eyes and leave the manager on the living room.

"Pay the damn laundry yourself, i've been paying ours for years now." The actress make her way to the office she had on this house, she soflly closed the door behind her.

The last time she was here when the blonde had her secret session, she smiled at the thought, Ardheene run her finger through the spines of her books.

The actress sat down on the couch after picking one book in particular, it was an album photo, young Ardheene and her toddler brother.

She was greatful Alberty as young as he was, he didn't understand what was happening, all those fights and shoutings, he was too young to understand.

Also pained the actress, her brother has no parents, "i love that picture," Ardheene lift her eyes to see her brother standing beside her,

Ardheene get up from the couch and hug her brother, she pat his back, "yeah, you loved snow." The actress sat back down on her couch, her brother nodded.

"I still do," the young man whisper, Ardheene sad smile visible for her brother to see, he put his arm around Ardheene's shoulder.

"Are you nervous?" The actress lift her head, so she could see her brother's expression, Albert gulped, he nodded.

Ardheene patted his thigh, "no need to worry, we actually bring a squad. You also has Taylor, as first timer." The man scoffed, Ardheene smirked at him,

"Can i swing at him?" The young Faith asked, Ardheene shrugged, "i tried to, maybe this time it was your chance." The actress said with a mysterious smile.

"Alright. Do you think bring Alice would be a great idea?" Alberty said, Ardheene get up from the couch and put the book where it belonged to.

"If i have to bear looking at their happy family, then i should bring my chosen family too." Ardheene said, she put her hands on her sweatpants pocket, she faced her brother,

"How was school?" The actress said to her brother, Ardheene gestured her brother to follow her out the room, Albert get up and walking behind his older sister.

"School are fine. We need to buy this equipment though for the next semester. I love the courses." Ardheene nodded, she saw her sister sitting down on the couch, Ardheene ruffled her head and continue walking down the hallway.

She open the wine closet, it was the requirements the actress and her girlfriend agreed on, they built this wine closet for collecting their favourites wine.

Ardheene took one, she read the label before searching for the cork opener, "yeah? We'll go to the store when we came back from Nana's then."

"It was expensive, Dheene. You don't have to, i've been saving from the money you gave me." Albert said, he was leaning on his elbows on the counter, Ardheene look up to her brother, she then poured a little wine to her glass, swish it and smell the wine before she throw her head back, drowned the wine.

Ardheene hissed at the feelings, "then we'd use my girlfriend and i joined account, she put a lot there just maintenance for the houses." The actress laughed, Alberty smile at his sister, Ardheene less tight now, more carefree.