02

May 3rd 2016
Tribeca Penthouse, New York.

"Hi Tree, i need a favor." Taylor said the second her publicist answer her call. Picking the scab on her finger, she was scared of the possibility.

"Oh God, you are not pregnant, are you?" Tree said with high pitched voice. Stress were clear on her voice. She shuffled around trying to fine pen and paper in preparation of the thing her client decide to do, and dated another man she advised not to.

The blonde just never listen to her, except if she was seated on the edge of the spear, waiting for blood to pour. Yes, Taylor's dramatic act is contagious.

"What?! No! Why would you say that?" Taylor screeching to the phone, feeling nervousness present, thinking maybe the news were out there online, she will embarrassed and die from it. She got up and pacing on her living room's new rugs, wishing it will swallow her whole if she make a hole out of her pacing.

She nods to herself, wishful thinking.

"Okay good. Do you need anything?" Tree sighing in relief. If Taylor keep saying i need a favor, it was usually bad. NDA and lawyer kind of bad. With news circulating in the internet, Tree tried to taking down the video of Taylor dancing with another man. While her supposedly boyfriend was half a world away.

"Can you track someone? Blue eyes, buzz cut attendee at the Met Gala." Taylor said listing with her fingers. She didnt know the gender though. She never heard them talk, and the whiskey smell from that stranger never leave her mind.

The golden haired girl could get a whiff from her sparkly dress, the morning she picked up the dress from her bedroom's floor, she noticed it. And that dress made from sequins, it was strange how could the perfume attached to it.

Tree hummed. "He or she? You need complete information?" She said, scratching her temple out of frustration, her pen hovering over the paper as she wait the blonde to respond her question.

Taylor shrugged, "i dont know. Never hear them talk. Yes. All kind of information." At the publicist's groan, Taylor pursed her lips. She don't want to angered the older man further. Red haired is not someone you want to mess with, she realize that after three months the publicist working for her, Tree was literal hell days after. After reasuring Taylor there was no headlines about her, they ended the call.

Aggresively sat down on the couch. Taylor pulled out her phone. Maybe she need to use her detective skill too on this. She did watch Law and Order after all. She wont cross any line, right? Hopefully no one find out.

-

July 28th 2016
Canada

Knock was heard from the trailer's door. Ardheene got up and open the door wider to see the runner on the step of her trailer's stairs. She smiled at the young actress. Ardheene tilted her head and smiled at the woman.

"Hi morning. Can i help you, Yolanda?" Dheene said smilling a little while one hand still holding her door's knob and the other hand on the frame of the door, leaning out the door with her hands supporting her body.

"Morning Miss. Faith. Someone here for you" Yolanda said while motioning behind them with her thumb. Dheene furrowed her eyebrows. Did she forget a meeting? She checked her watch. It just after eleven in the morning. Kania was somewhere and she will notify the raven haired girl if there was a meeting she need to attend.

Feeling her confusion Yolanda quickly added "Miss. Swift is here" she said, further Ardheene's confusion.

"Who?" Dheene said still confused about whole situation, she did not have friend with that last name. But it was somehow... familiar, but she doesn't remember a conversation with them.