37

- Fans Speculated Ardheene Faith celebrates her 27th birthday with rumored girlfriend Taylor Swift!

- The Swift and Faith couple are engaged close friend reportedly told the ET!

- The new it couple was seen on Emmys after party as Ardheene Faith celebrates her win with the rest of the cast of GOT!

- Close source said Miss. Swift took her plane from Missouri to Los Angeles just to support her Emmys winning Girlfriend Ardheene Faith!

- Here the picture Paparazzi taken of Taylor Swift's girlfriend holding her hand while running from the paps on Emmys After Party in Los Angeles!

- New drama alert? Actress Ardheene Faith spotted having diner with Joe Alwyn in London last week! New romance?!

-

September 8th 2018
Somewhere in between

Ardheene take off the strap of her barrel gun and put it on the table beside her promise ring, she picked up the ring and slide it to her finger.

Ardheene pick up her phone when it was buzzed on the table. Impeccable time for her girlfriend.

Taylor Swift would like to FaceTime

Ardheene slid her thumb to the right to accept the call, Ardheene unbutton two of her t-shirt as she wait her girlfriend face appeared.

"Well hello gorgeous. You taking off your shirt for me?" Ardheene look down on her phone with a snort.

"In your dream Alison,"

Taylor was on the studio in New York, she put her phone on the table leaning against her water bottle, she pick up her burrito and fixed the wrap to take a bite.

"Can you tell your girlfriend we need a break?" Jack popped his face to the frame, Ardheene laughed at him, Ardheene gaze fell to the food they served as she take the salad from the table and open the lid of the food, she suck her thumb from the dressing.

"She listen to you more, Jack. I dont know why you complaining to me,"

Taylor throw her hand up dramatically, "oh c'mon Jack, we've been here only for two hours. And i bought you food!" The singer gestured to the food scattered on the table, the man fixed his glasses on the bridge of his nose.

"I have girlfriend too, Taylor. Sure as hell she would tell me to pack my shit by the end of the week."

Taylor has one week off from her show and she has been in New York working in broad daylight.

Jack laughed at her when she said she wanted to work at the noon until early evening, that's just not like Taylor he knew.

Taylor he knew would call him in the middle of the night just to send him voice note afterward and asking to come to his studio.

But this version of Taylor more human, if that's possible. She set paces for her own good and also her relationship. Also giving the man more hours at night with his girlfriend.

"You could sleep here," the singer said with shrugs on her shoulder, Jack roll his eyes at the blonde.

"I'll sleep here when Ardheene told you to sleep here with your shits too," Ardheene laughed at the two, they are just like tom and jerry, their same qualities make them quite similar to each other.