06

September 25th 2016
New York, 12.47am

With fourth drink in hand, Taylor was buzzed out of her mind. She hold Dheene closer by the nape of her neck. Their lips danced. Dheene pulled away from her lips, again. To take a drag of her cigs.

Taylor never liked when her exes consume the toxic stick. But with Dheene, she doesnt mind. The sweet smooky taste on the actress lips drove her over the edge.

Taylor put her head on Dheene's shoulder. The actress arms around her waist protectively.

"Hey, D. I'm gonna go home with that boy over there." Zendaya said pulled them out from their bubbles. Dheene shake her head no.

"That's a no, Z. That guy looked like 35 or something." The older actress said. They argued. Taylor wondering who they talking about. She scrunched up her nose.

"Yeah i agree. That man looks like a pedophile." Taylor said. Dheene snorted at her

"See. She agreed, mate. And she dated old men. She would know what pedophile looked like." Dheene said pointing her chin to the blonde singer. Taylor gasp then slapped Ardheene's chest.

After argued few more minutes, Dheene put Taylor arms around Zendaya. And they swayed to the song while Dheene making phone call.

When their respective bodyguards arrived, Dheene help them to get inside the car. Waved at the drunk Little Mix and Zendaya pouted lips, she waited for her car.

Her arm around the blonde and the singer's arms around her waist. The short haired blonde kept the baseball cap all night long. She was less stressed because this was celebrity event and they wanted to have fun and put the phone away. Tired of cameras shoved into their face on everyday and the other celebrity thought the same too.

The drive consist Taylor try to touch the Actress every chance she get. She was affectionate drunk. Taylor's security, Greg, who watching from afar, shake his head at his employer.

Dheene helped the singer laid down to her bed. She shuffled around looking for change clothes for Taylor.

"Can you change yourself, Love?" Taylor just groaned. Dheene scratch her neck. She was confused what to do. But she doesnt want the singer to be uncomfortable. Dheene make her way to the singer en-suite bathroom searching for wipes. She wiped the singer's make up and tucked her in.

She went to get up, Taylor hand on her wrist prevented it. "Stay here, darling. I dont wanna share."

Dheene was still at the singer's drunk confession.

When the morning came, Taylor groaned and make her way to the bathroom. She was thankfull the actress made her drink water in between her alcohol intake. She would be dead now if she didnt.

When she stepped down the stairs, she notice feet dangling on her couch. Dheene was asleep. With the knitted blanked bunched on her stomach.

Taylor put two coffee pod on. And bring the cups to the couch. She take a seat on the single couch and watch the actress sleep. It was still considered early in the morning. Feeling someone in the room, Ardheene stirred. She make no move to get up. Staring at the ceilings.

After ten minutes of silence just the sound of the singer sipping on her coffee, Dheene sat up. Hazily gaze at the blonde. She run her hand on her short hair. She took the cup and took a gulp on warm luke coffee.

She check the phone, her publicist remind her she have to be at the interview this afternoon with some of her movie cast. She replied to her text and pocketed her phone.

"Thank you, darling. For the coffee and you creeping on me while i was asleep." Dheene said with a small laugh. Her dimple showed.

Pink creeps up the singer's neck. She nodded with a smile. "Anytime, honey." Taylor said.