09

November 22th 2016
London. UK.

"Do you ashamed about be friends with me, Z?" Dheene said to the phone. Her bestfriend, if she could still called her that. Liking a tweet about the whole Kimye drama. Doesnt want to be linked with the singer.

"It's not that. And you know that!" Zendaya yelled to the phone. Dheene massaging the bridge of her nose.

"I have no words, i feel betrayed." Dheene said slowly.

"I'm so sorry, Dheene. I wish i could tell you why." Zendaya said to the phone. She was pacing back and forth in her apartement. Holding back tears. She is about losing a bestfriend and sister.

Without word, Ardheene hang up the phone. Taylor put her hand on her back. Rubbing her back softly.

"I'm sorry, baby." Ardheene turn around and brought her girlfriend into her embrace.

"Dont you say that, Love." Dheene said kissing her temple. Taylor smile at the gesture. They might havent said the words yet, but with their act it was clear as day.

"So, where do you wanna run away?" The actress asked her girlfriend. They havent talk about it yet.

Few days later, Taylor was preparing the food while Ardheene checking the list she made.

"We need stop at the store to buy snacks." Dheene write the thoughts down and looking up to her girlfriend when she received no respond.

"Calm down, baby. It only two hours drive." Taylor said putting the sandwich into the silverware.

They decided to fly home to New York and having road trip from NYC to Taylor's house in Rhode Island.

Taylor put her last bag into the back seat. She knocked on her bodyguard's car. Greg rolled down his window and waiting for the singer to speak.

"Um- if we stop somewhere. Can you guys waiting on safe distance?" Red crimson colour creeping up her neck and ears. Pursing his lips, Greg having hard time to contain his smile.

"Of course, Miss. Swift." Taylor nodded and leaning against the actress' car waiting on her girlfriend to come down the stairs.

"Okay, darling. I'm ready." Ardheene said to the singer and Peck her lips. Taylor opening the door before her girlfriend getting in passenger seat.

Ardheene was looking at the back to check if the bodyguards were ready, to find out they were laughing while pointed at them using their chin.

The actress arched her eyebrow. Taylor closed the door and putting on Ardheene's seatbelt before doing her own.

"Darling, why Greg and Park laughing at us?" Taylor blushing at her girlfriend question.

She leaned closer and peck Dheene lips. Greg and Park just like her older brothers. Who loved to embarassed her.

"Dont worry about it, baby." Dheene rolled her eyes and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

Taylor put the car to drive before glancing to her girlfriend pouting lips. Taylor shake her head.

"I told them to keep their distance if we ever stop anywhere." With a small voice the singer said. Dheene looking at her.

"What does that mean, love?" Silence filled the car. Dheene uncrossed her arms. Her mouth fall agape. She bite the singer's arm.

"Ow- ow! Babe stop. I'm sorry!" Taylor put her other hand to her girlfriend's head. Attempted to freed her arm.

"You silly booger! Why would you said that?!" Ardheene screeched at her girlfriend. Taylor rub her arm from her girlfriend's attempted murder.