22

September 22th 2017
Los Angeles

"The program we launch, we'd provide classes and health care, the rest of the volunteer gonna be here after lunch break. So this is the concept you need to choose and teach them-" The chief of the program said, Ardheene scribbling down her ideas about topic they assign her to.

The actress just found out the program would last six months to a year, she would miss her girlfriend like crazy but also she need to step back and give back to the unfortunate kids.

The program also move from camp to camp, help building new equipment investment to make their life more access-able, Ardheene also gave donation for the program, she want the donation make a change for her and them.

People disperse out the room to the private dinner room beside the conference door, the company serve the food for their guests, Ardheene was carrying her tray, she sat down on vacancy table when Kania sat down beside her, "the doctor are residences and one Attending, i wonder if they were hot." Ardheene rolled her eyes at the manager.

"If i can't get laid, so do you." Ardheene deadpanned her words, she pointed to her friend, Kania shrugged with a smirks, Ardheene don't need to know anything.

"You can't stop me." The manager said, Ardheene take out the plastic utensil and wipe it with napkin, Ardheene stir her rice and beef together, before scoop it and bring the spoon to her mouth.

"Then i'd watch." Ardheene said put her hand in front of her mouth, prevent the excess of her food to jump out her mouth, Kania scrunched her nose, she shoved the actress,

"Mate, you are like my sister. That sounds wrong at so many level, bruh." Ardheene laughed at her friend, Kania throw her hands up, disgusted by her friend, there were times where they barged into room and see the others naked, or with someone. With Ardheene extra appendage, Kania really want to strangle her client sometimes.

"Now i don't have appetite to eat, you dickhead!" Kania put her head on the table, Ardheene still laughing at her friend, Ardheene put the spoon on her mouth when someone approached their table.

"I'll give you the medicine for that." The woman said, Ardheene lift her eyes to see the stranger, soft gasp leave her mouth, she get up and embrace the woman, the doctor kiss her cheek, Ardheene could feel her face heated up.

"Hi, how are you, Lauren?" Ardheene gestured to the seat in the middle of her and Kania, she sat her water bottle down on the table, Kania lift her head from the table and see the stranger, she is very pretty.

"I'm good, you are on this program too?" Ardheene nod her head, she scratched her head, she look up to her manager, "Kania, this is Lauren Arson, Laur, this is my friend slash manager slash publicist." Kania raised her eyes at her client before turn her eyes to the woman. The actress usually calm and collected, had her ramble and awkward means something deeper.

"Pleasure to meet you." Kania shook her hand, they greeted each other before Kania see her food and groaned again, she look over to her client who was playing with her food.

"Go get me fucking bread you, disgusting child." Kania said kicking Ardheene's leg from under table, Ardheene hissed and get up from her seat. Ardheene was greatful to get out that situation, she need to collect and calm herself down before she could embarass her self further. the actress hasn't meet the doctor since they graduated university.

Ardheene knew the doctor followed her on social media, not like Ardheene would check, her notification just popped out nowhere. Ardheene picked up a plate and wipe it with napkin, the actress really scared of using utensil from public places that aren't from her home, or her girlfriend's.