12

31st December 2016
Rhode island
11.20pm

Ardheene nod. "Should i open it?" Taylor's soft smile really do damage to Dheene's heart. Palpations to her heart. Ardheene leaned her face closer to her girlfriend. She kiss the singer slowly. Pouring her heart out. Ardheene always bottled her feelings up. She knew it was probably tickling bomb waiting for the wrong emotion to explode.

Taylor been through hell and back. She just need Ardheene to stay through it all. Ardheene hold back her tears. Her grandma suffering Alzheimer. Slipping in and out conciousness about present and the past. When Ardheene came visit, she thought Ardheene was nineteen and still college student in London.

All Ardheene have was her brother. And herself. She took care of her brother when she was eleven. Pulled away from the singer, they leaned their forehead together. Ardheene realized, Taylor never ask about her family.

She take the gift off her lap. Ardheene cleared her throat. "My parents walk out on my brother and i." She focusing on open the wrapped gift. She look up to her girlfriend. Taylor shut her mouth shut the entire time.

She affraid if she open her mouth, Ardheene would shut her out completely. She nodded. Gesturing she was listening.

"My grandmother from my mother side, has Alzheimer. When i visit, she thought i was nineteen. Then twelve. And dont remember at all. It varies of emotion she felt or what days she thought it was." Taylor let out soft gasp. Ardheene fold the wrapper neatly. Caressing the wrinkle of the paper with her finger.

"My parents have their own family. My mother have two perfect daughter she always wanted. If my math correct, one of them would be in highschool. My father married Harry's mother bestfriend." Ardheene chuckled at the memories. Taylor took her hand that playing with the paper's wrinkle into her hand. Squeezed her hand softly.

Dheene sad smile broke something inside Taylor's. Strong independent girl really suffer from the parents fault.

"I have a cousin, Kkatamina. She was a streamer. Her mother took us in when our mother drop us off on my grandma's house. I have two citizenship. I have full ride schoolarship on the university I attended. I'd love to introduce you to my brother." Ardheene smile at the mention of her brother. Taylor nodded. She kissed Ardheene's head

"Of course, honey. London isnt it?" Taylor said to her girlfriend. Ardheene smiled at her girlfriend's word. Dheene fumbling with the box on her lap. She open the box to reveal smaller box. She took the box out and opened it.

Classy patex watch. "This was made on 1991. Your first day launching nudity in this world." Taylor said. Ardheene bursting into laughter. Fall into her back. Ardheene hold her stomach while she laughed. Her girlfriend really had a thing with words. Taylor giggles was heard.

"Ah- fuck, baby. You really great with words, honey." Ardheene look over her stomach to see the blonde grinning at her. She put her hand out to Taylor help her sat up.

"Go on, baby. One more thing inside of that box." Taylor shoved the box to Dheene's hands. Ardheene pull out cut out wrapping paper and pull out a polaroid picture with Taylor chicken scratch.

"So, how you'd feel having songs written about you?" Taylor watching the girl expression intently. She scared of crossing the boundaries. She cooed when Ardheene scrunched up her nose. Then scrath her nose. She notice the girl behaviour everytime she scrunched up her nose, Ardheene somehow feel an itch.

"Songs? How many is that?" Ardheene's eyes meet the singer. Taylor feel her neck warm at the question. She shrugged nonchalanty.

"Not much. Maybe eight or ten." Dheene's eyes bulged out. She waving her hands. That was a lot.