18

A.n. thank you guys for 2k reads!

And this chapter was longer than any chapter on this book! Enjoy~
-

March 7th 2017
London

Both of the couple were still sleeping when both of their publicist try to them to answer the call. Ardheene pick up the phone on the night stand. It was Taylor's phone. She squinted at the screen. Her girlfriend's publicist calling. Ardheene was sleeping on her front. Taylor's grip on her waist were tight. The singer's half body on top of her.

Ardheene leaning on her elbows. Make the singer rolled off of her. She taps Taylor's cheek to wake her up. Taylor stirred and stare at her girlfriend eyes. Without words, Dheene handed her the phone. Taylor took it and answer the call. Ardheene got comfortable and put her head back into the pillow. Facing the opposite way of the blonde.

"Yeah?" Her raspy voice were present. Taylor sat up leaning against the headboard. Taylor ran her hand on Dheene's naked back. Her hand was stunned. Ardheene lifted her head to look at her girlfriend.

Someone knocked at the bedroom door. Taylor pull the blanket to covering Dheene's naked back and Her unclothed chest.

"Come in," Taylor said, she was still listening to her publicist about the headlines. Kania popped her head to see both of them. She gestured to the actress with her chin.

"Is she awake yet?" Kania said looking at her sleeping client in the middle of chaos that she havent knew yet. She notice the phone on Taylor's ear. Tree must be calling her.

"Yes." Taylor said. Kania gestured her thumb to her back. Taylor nods. Kania closed the door let the couple took a minute to get ready.

Taylor hang up and run her hand to the actress' back. She pokes Ardheene shoulder. Ardheene rolled over. Her chest exposed. Taylor eyes fall down to Dheene's chest.

"Baby, someone leaked our pictures on your brother's apartement. Remember when we sat on the balcony? Drinking our tea?" Ardheene furrowed her eyebrows. Trying to remember the event.

"Okay." Ardheene get rid of the blanket from their body and picked up the blonde off the bed who immediately giggling. Ardheene sat  the blonde on the sink and hand her the toothbrush. They get ready for the day and walk down the stairs to make themselves a cup of coffee and something to eat.

On the counter, coffee were brewed and delicious smell of pastries present. Ardheene took a seat beside her manager. Taylor took the other side of the actress'

Ardheene poured two cups of coffee for her and the singer. She handed Taylor her cup that had her cats printed on them. The cats staying with Greg on the house outside. Unless Ardheene was at work, the cats would roam around the house.

Taylor went to take the pastry from the box. They eat in silence until Kania cleared her throat. Ardheene turn her head to look at her manager.

"So, your picture from the balcony were leaked-" Kania slide her phone to the actress. Ardheene take a look on the blurry but in HD quality pictures. They were in broad daylight. Taylor peered over Ardheene's shoulder to see the pictures.

"Look at that. Our first leaked picture together." Ardheene said nudge her girlfriend's head that rest against her shoulder. Taylor accidentally bite her tongue while chewing when Ardheene nudged her chin.

Taylor slapped Ardheene shoulder hard. She was holding her mouth and cheek. Ardheene rubs her shoulder from her girlfriend assault while hissing.

Taylor drowned her food with the water. Her tongue throbbing in pain.