13

January 1st 2017
Rhode Island
5pm

"Can you help me carry these bags to the backyard?" Taylor said to her head of security motioning the brown bags on the backseat. Greg nodded. Taylor handed Dheene her purse and the keys. They went to the grocery store after they sat down with her friends and decided to have one more night before going to their respective place. They rarely see each other. They'd take what they can get. Taylor carry two bag to the kitchen. Ardheene trailing behind Taylor licking her ice cream.

Taylor seems like dating a toddler. Ardheene was twelve at heart. She get excited to see little things. They almost bought a rat. A guinea pig. Dheene almost throw a tantrum at the middle of the store. Taylor talked her ass out of it. She promised a lot at her girlfriend on the last two hours.

Taylor never promised anyone anything. Not her past partner, family or her fans. She was afraid she wont be able fullfil their wish. Ardheene? She could have any pet or anything the actress want under compromise situation.

Taylor also understand where her girlfriend coming from. The last few years, Ardheene work so hard. So, her brother have nothing to worry about. She still healing her inner child. Her childhood.

"Why you always have something on your mouth?" Jade spoke as she stirred the salad bowl. They decided to have barbecue together before parting ways. Ardheene shrugged. She pointed to the blonde. Ardheene moved her cone to her left hand, licked her right hand clean.

"It's either this or blondie. Blondie said no." Ardheene sat down on the barstool. Still licking her ice cream. Gasps were heard. She looked up from her food to see all the eyes were on her. Ardheene shrugged. Taylor was a mess. She was blushing. Ardheene was greatfull she was across the room from her girlfriend. Taylor glare was intense. Ardheene shuddered.

"You are lucky this very moment, Faith." Taylor said pointing her fork on her hand at her girlfriend. Ardheene flashes her dimpled smile. Taylor rolled her eyes. Going back to put the groceries out the bag. Reading the description on the back of the packaging.

"Damn, Tay. You could resist that?" Selena nudge her friend with her elbow. Taylor nudge her friend's arm back. Dramatic sigh leave her lips.

"You'd be surprised the amount of things i say no to. She wants everything she saw." Finishing her cone, Ardheene got up and wash her hands on the sink.

"I got you hooked up, didnt i?" Ardheene said as she past her girlfriend. Taylor look over her shoulder to see the actress smirks at her while washing her hands.

"Keep talking sweety. Let's see." Taylor arch her eyebrow. Taunting her girlfriend. Ardheene went to stand beside her bestfriend, put her arm around Jade's shoulder. Ardheene looking over to Taylor. Teasing smile on her lips. It were fun games. Taylor get easily annoyed. And Dheene loves doing the good cop and bad cop with her girlfriend.

"If i were you, i'd worried about my damn self. I was single for few years before i met you, honey." Ardheene dragged Jade away from the girls in the kitchen. She threw the wooden spoon Jade used to the bowl. They were giggling while skipped away. She open the backyard door and make her way to the gazebo. Where Martha and Gigi prepare the food. By the time they stop running, Jade was wheezing and leaned against the taller friends.

"There's my favourite Models" Ardheene said opening her arms towards them. Gigi rolled her eyes.

"Yeah. The only one you'd never get the chance to fuck." Gigi said. Ardheene gasped put her hand on her chest. Martha snorted at them.

"The nerve, honey! I did not do such that filthy thing!" Ardheene waved her hands on her face on playfull manner. Jade shoved her shoulder. Ardheene almost fell into the electric stove they put outside.