23

A.N. ready for it?

-

September 23rd 2017
Los Angeles

"Ardheene wake the bloody hell up! We have meeting with the chief and Lauren. I think the chief said the three of us should master the plan before our flight." Kania said with her face down eyes fixed on her ipad, the manager doing her job and blasting the email to Ardheene's future client.

She need to apologize sincerely to the companies about the inconvenience of her management pushing back dates a year from now.

Ardheene was awake the first time Kania open their connected door, she had her hand on Taylor's arm, she caress the singer's arm, Taylor snuggling closer to Ardheene's neck.

"Can you give me five more minutes?" The singer groggy voice were small but enough for Kania snapped her head to them, the manager put her hand on her chest,

"Gosh, i thought Ardheene got drunk and brought randos bimbo here. When you got here?" Taylor look over her feet where the manager sat on the couch. Ardheene keep rubbing her arm, that means she couldnt get back to sleep.

"Last night." Taylor said, she snuggled her face closer to Ardheene's neck, her arm around Ardheene's waist.

"Ardheene. Lauren would be here in half an hour." Ardheene blinked at the ceiling, Kania irks the actress soul for talking about the same topic, twice.

Taylor sat up on the bed, she ran her finger through her locks, "darling, get up." Taylor kiss Ardheene's forehead before making her way to the bathroom.

After few more minutes, Ardheene get up and make her way to the en-suite bathroom. The actress stand behind her girlfriend and kiss Taylor's head. "I love your wavy hair, love." Ardheene snuggle her face to the singer's neck, she inhale Taylor's smell before stepping to the side and doing her business.

"Take your medicine, babe." Ardheene had one foot on the pants when Taylor walk to her with the pill and water on her hands, the actress open her mouth, Taylor put the pill on her girlfriend's tongue and put the glass on Ardheene lips. She gulped down the water into last drop, Taylor smile and peck her girlfriend's lips.

"Thank you, baby." Ardheene smile and continue to get ready for the day. Taylor footstep could be hear around the hotel, the singer open the door and let her bodyguard drop their pets in before closing back the door.

Taylor let out Meredith and Olivia out their carrier, "no fighting okay, Olivia? Mom had work today." Taylor scratch Olivia's ear, Meredith making her way to the actress, she sit down on Ardhenee's feet.

"Are you shedding, Mer? I wear black shirt right now." Ardheene pick up the cat and make her way to the blonde, "could you help me take my phone from by back pocket, darling? I had notifications." Ardheene said to her girlfriend

Ardheene lift up the cat and kiss the cat's face. "Are you been good to your sister, mama? Who the good girl huh?" Taylor pull the phone from the actress pocket.

"Lauren has arrived. Do you want me to bring your laptop, honey?" Ardheene shook her head, no. Taylor put the phone on her shorts pocket, the singer saw her other cat standing on her back paws, like a meerkat, starring at her girlfriend.

"I think Dibbles jealous, babe." Taylor said pointed the cat with her chin, Ardheene lift her eyes from Meredith to standing cat. Ardheene tilted her head at the cat,

"Do you hear that, baby? I think Olivia has a cold." The actress said, "can you hold her please," Ardheene handed Meredith to her mother and pick up the other cat.