14

Twitter

ardheenefaith.news
Ardheene was seen on Gigi Hadid's instagram story while crying on 1st January. She was rumored attended Taylor Swift's New Years party.
(video)

ardheenefaith.news
Also, on the video we could see Jack Antonoff sat beside her, trying to calm Ardheene down. There was also few people we havent been able to identified.

comment retweet like 34m ago

User1 : she is in the squad now?

User2 : that was Jade from Little Mix laugh on the background😂

User3 : user2 i guess get you a bestfriend who laughed at your pain😭

User4 : trying to connect the dots where AF and TS linked up📝

User5 : user4 i think Dheene's addition to the squad would help Taylor a lot. I mean, Ms. Faith here are unproblematic and doesnt like showbiz that much. . .

-

New York
January 5th 2017

Taylor put the keys down on the small dresser on Ardheene's apartement. After meeting with Tree few days ago, Ardheene went home the next morning. They havent see each other in few days and it drives Taylor crazy.

Taylor check the doorknob make sure it was locked before take off her shoes. The one studio apartement was quiet. Taylor went to the kitchen and no girlfriend in sight. The singer hear the water running on the bathroom. She took her clothes off and make her way to the bathroom. With her clothes trailed behind her, she made mental notes to pick it up later.

She open the door and see through glass of the shower her girlfriend washing her hair. Stepping closer, she folded her arms in front of her chest. Waiting for her girlfriend open her eyes.

"So, this is where you've been?" Taylor spoke. Dheene jumped backwards. Almost fell in the shower. She put her hand on her chest. Tried to calm her heart down.

"Fuck, Taylor. Don't do that" Ardheene rolled her eyes at her girlfriend. Today is those day. She felt off today. She haven't pick up her phone or doing something productive since this morning.

Taylor frown. "Are you mad at me? Is this about the article?" Taylor uncross her arms and playing with her fingers. Ardheene let out a soft sigh. Since last party she throw, people start talking about the actress' relationship with her group of friends.

Ardheene hand out the palm of her hand to the blonde. Who took it and step closer to the raven haired girl. Ardheene turn the water down and brushed Taylor hair out of her face.

She kiss Taylor's temple. "Of course not, Love. I just have one of those day." Taylor wrap her arms around her girlfriend waist. Taylor rest her head on Dheene's shoulder. Ardheene got her shampoo bottle and squirt the content into her hand. Lathered the blonde locks with the soap and massaging Taylor's head.

Taylor's blonde hair now longer and the bleach almost on the tip of her hair. After the suds off their body, Ardheene lead the singer to the sink. She handed her a toothbrush. They brush their teeth side by side. Ardheene unwrap small towel on Taylor's head. She blow dries the singer's hair. With her hand on Taylor hair, massaging and run her fingers through the locks, Taylor let out blissful sigh.

Ardheene let her lips linger on the blonde's forehead. One of these day happen sometimes, it doesnt necessary the same as women's time of the month. But it does happen. Ardheene still have hormonal tendencies like others.