21

September 16th 2017
Nashville

The car stop in front of a huge house, look like a mansion. She expect nothing less from Taylor, she loves her mother so much, Ardheene put on the backpack with Meredith inside, and took her dog leash. She probably need to talk with Taylor about the name.

Ardheene pick up her puppy and wait for Alice collect her stuff. After she was ready, the security led them up the stairs. He rang the doorbell and stand behind the sisters.

The door open and the man with slightly white hair open the door, before she could greet the man, the man stumbled back when the blonde run outside.

"Why you took so long?" Taylor jumped into Ardheene's arm, before she could crush the dog, Ardheene's hand that holding her dog stretch to the left. Alice immediately step up and take the dog from her sister's hand.

"You almost killed the dog, Taylor." Ardheene said to the singer, Taylor rolled her eyes before pull away from her girlfriend, she look back at her father and the blonde step back.

"Dad, this is Ardheene, my girlfriend. And this is her sister, Alice. Faith, this is my dad." Ardheene hand her hand out to the man.

"Pleasure to finally meet you, Mr. Swift. I'm Ardheene Faith." The man grip her hand firmly. He smiled teasingly at her daughter

"About time Taylor stop hiding you. You also had strong grip." Ardheene smile and motioned behind her. Alice step out from behind the actress and offered her hand.

"This is Alice. My half sibling." Scot waved his hand at the teen and bring her in for a hug.

"Welcome welcome, lets get you inside." Taylor's dad held the door open for them, Ardheene take off her shoes by the door and kneeled down to let the fussy cat out the backpack. Meredith slowly walk into Ardheene's leg, Alice hand the dog to Ardheene who went to put the dog on the floor and the dog walk beside Ardheene's feet.

Taylor was waiting for her girlfriend and smiled at her, the actress took her patience to her loved ones, it warmed Taylor's heart. Ardheene look beside her and take Alice hand into hers. The younger might be terrified meeting new people. Ardheene want her to have decent experience with people.

Taylor took her other hand that holding the dog's leash and led them to the living room, where Andrea and Scot waiting for them. Andrea been having hard time adjust to the new meds for her cancer.

Ardheene drop their hands and make her way to her girlfriend's mother. She kneeled in front of the mother, smile softly to the woman. "How are you, Andrea?" Andrea bring her into her arms, Ardheene's rub her back.

"I'm good honey, and look at you and that dimples of yours. So charming." Ardheene shrugged her shoulder at the mother. Ardheene squeezed her arms before took a seat on the single couch.

"Your smile are better than your daughter, i might say." Ardheene said with a smirks, Andrea wave her hand at the actress, the mother blushed at the compliment.

"Stop flirting. And mom this is Alice, Ardheene's sister." Taylor said and sat down on the recliner with Ardheene, Dheene lifted her eyes to met her eyes, the actress nod slightly at her sister. Alice went to the older woman and hesistantly hug her.

The mother's embrace really warm and home like, make Alice tear up. "I'm so sorry about your grands, honey." Andrea pull away and frown at the girl's unshed tears.

Alice nod at Andrea, "you sure you aren't Taylor and Ardheene's daughter? Because you have Taylor's nose and Ardheene's face." Andrea held the teen face, studying her features