39

- Ardheene Faith reportedly broke up with fiancée Taylor Swift after the couple been engaged for few months!

- The Swift's team said it was amicable break up and no bad blood between them. Hashtag new album?

- "The Amicable break up" ended up Ms. Faith unfollow America's sweetheart!

- The honeymoon for the new engaged couple cut short after Swift's break down on Palermo's Airport!

- Newly single Ardheene Faith was seen holding hand with British Actor Joe Alwyn in London!

- The close sources told People the couple Faith-Swift was seeing someone new after two months of breaking up!

- Who got the custody of $6 millions house? Read here, ET report.

-

September 29th 2018
Sicily, Italy

Taylor put the bread below Ardheene's chin as she waited her fiancee done taking picture of the scenery.

Ardheene lift her camera above her head as she lean her mouth down to take a bite, "don't fucking pluck it." Ardheene said with threatening voice.

She gulped down the bread as she pointed her finger at her brother, "take a step back, Alberty Faith.." Ardheene take slow step to her brother.

Taylor follow her fiancee as she walk to her brother, Albert has been eyeing the flower in front of local's house. Ardheene noticed her brother's attention shifts when he suddenly stop taking pictures with his camera.

Often time, Albert would do things and let his intrusive thoughts win. Taylor never witness one because when it was happened she was away from the younger Faith.

Albert took a step closer to the pottery vase, Ardheene bend her knees and tackled her brother to the grass, rolling on the local's lawn, Taylor gasped at her fiancee.

When they rolling few times, Albert manage to scratched Ardheene's chin. "Albert! Look at me!" The actress said and tapped her younger version on the cheek.

Albert look up to his sister and gasped, "Ardheene! Your chin," the actress knit her eyebrows and put the back of her hand to wipe the itchy skin on her chin.

She look to her hand and notice the smeared of blood, Ardheene look down on her brother, "you're good now?"

"Yeah,"

Ardheene stand up from his stomach and put her hand out, Albert take her hand and let his sister help him up to his feet.

Taylor sighed and walk closer to her fiancee, she put both of her hands on Ardheene's cheeks. Ardheene tilted her head and let her fiancee inspect her wound with a pursed smile.

Taylor tsk-ed. She look over searching for her brother who off somewhere buying cone of ice cream.

Austin walk to the group licking his ice cream, he handed Ardheene and Albert their ice cream, "what happened to your chin?" The man gestured to her chin.

Ardheene shrugged, "Albert scratched me," The actress look down on her camera hanging on her neck, she forgot about the camera when she tackled her brother.

The camera has scratches but it's still functioning just fine.

Without words, Austin turn his body around and present the bag to his sister, "they being stupid," Taylor said to her brother. Austin snickered while eating his ice cream.

Ardheene shrugged and sat down on the step of local's house, sure they won't mind her resting her legs on there.

Ardheene eat her ice cream in silence with her brother, Ardheene look over to the left where her brother sat beside her, "what do you want for your birthday?" Ardheene asked her brother.