11

A.N. part eleven for eleven days before the tour starts! Have a good day everyone!

-

December 31st 2016
Rhode island
8pm

"You fucking bitch. Why you didnt tell me she was um- packed?!" Taylor screeched into Gigi's ear when they embrace each other. The model laughed. Patted the singer on the back. Gigi arrived sooner than the rest of the party. Mainly because her friend told her so. Taylor need to vent and ask question to her model friend.

"First of all, it's not my secret to tell. Second, You know her. She was fucking private. She wasnt out yet. You knew she was on Disney until she signed to play Sansa, right?" Gigi said pulled away from their embrace. Taylor put her hand on her shoulder to guide her model friend inside her house. She knew that her girlfriend had contract with Disney and all, even Taylor arent out yet. She doesnt even know if she wants to put label on her.

Taylor nod. "She so fucking cute. Like, she was anything but cold person she presented to be. She cried on my birthday when SHE talk about her deceassed chinchilla. How absurd is that?" Gigi gasp. She slapped Taylor's shoulder. The model didnt believe what her bestfriend said. She knew Ardheene was everything but soft.

"No way! Shut up." With her palm on her mouth, Gigi squinted her eyes. Taylor nodded she smile wider the thought of her girlfriend. It had been almost three weeks since she last saw Ardheene. Ardheene was juggling her time with her family, phone call with Taylor amd the actress' career.

"Yes way. I fucking love her. I might keep this one around." Taylor gushed. Gigi rolled her eyes. She got up and make her way into the kitchen to get wine from Taylor's collections.

"I'm surprised you havent trap her ass yet. I know some people would do that after they had sex with Ardheene fucking Faith." Gigi poured the wine to her glass. And took another glass for her friend. Taylor take the glass and took a sip. Twirling her wine around.

She shuddered. "People do that?" Taylor asked the blonde. She and her girlfriend haven't talk about past except about exes and that was a lot to unpack. Ardheene was well known behind the screen. Ardheene valued what she was doing and did good at it.

"Well, she likes blondes. And blondies are crazy." Gigi said. Pointing her glass to her friend. Taylor bite inside of her cheek. Taylor was well aware about her girlfriend taste in women.

"But Kendall arent though." Before Gigi could answer, the door burst open hitting the wall behind it.

"The party has arrived, bitches!" Martha walk in with Selena in her arms. Giggling like a teenager high on fumes. Taylor shake her head at her bestfriends. She loves them to death. But sometimes she wonder, would her friends be the death of her?

When the party on full swing that night, with Taylor closest friend and their plus ones, The mansion are crowded. With her reputation going down, people still attend her party.  They tried to ride her carrousel for the sake of Taylor's fame.

Taylor feel her chest tighten. She doesnt know half of people inside her house. She doesnt know where these people come from and where they were at when the drama drown her name down the drain. If they laughed at her. Or they really stood up for her. The differences are blurry from the tears she never got to wipe, before the other tears lined up behind the unshed one.

Taylor can't thank Ardheene enough to stand beside and not behind her. They held hands together when Taylor hand feel clamy from anxiety of people find out about their life constantly. The last few months they hide out are the best time Taylor ever had. Taylor come back to reality when Martha nudge her arm to see the middle of living room.