|The Beginning|

This was it.

Their Debut as (G)I-DLE.

The leader Jeon Soyeon happily waved at their fans as they finished their performance in Inkigayo.

They performed LATATA.

She looked at the Beijing girl beside her, falling in love as she stared at how the girl would smile and greet their fans happily.

She was not the only one who was hopelessly in love with someone.

I promise that the ending is not what you gays are expecting huehuehue--

Yeh Shuhua, the maknae was in love with someone who was already with someone.

Cho Miyeon and Seo Soojin shared a subtle glance at each other, both held tender love.

Shuhua didn't want to believe her gut feeling, she wants to hear it on her own.

"So... What's your status with Hui Oppa, Unnie?"

The maknae asked as she wipes her sweat, the sweet Unnie looked at her with a gentle smile that made her blush.

"We both know we're just faking it shushu, plus... I'm already in love with someone else."

There as the sweet Unnie said, Shuhua delusions herself to be the one Soojin is in love with.

She gave hints of her liking the cherry which the sweet unnie caught but ignored as Miyeon would advise her to do nothing about it.

An hour passed, and they were inside their van.

Shuhua was seated next to Minnie the Thai would look at her from time to time seeing as she held this frown on her lips.

"Shu? What's wrong?"

The Thai Unnie asked as Shuhua glanced at her and pointed at Miyeon and Soojin laughing together as they stared at each other lovingly.

"Oh, that's... Uhm... New?"

Minnie didn't want to lie that she saw those two making out in their living room as she was about to get a glass of water in the middle of the night.

Shuhua huffed and fought with their oldest member, as the old Unnie would also nag back.

Miyeon smirked as she hugged Soojin who didn't react as the pale girl would shout at her.

The leader glanced at the back and chuckled seeing Yuqi asleep with all of this chaos, she grabbed her phone and took pictures of the sleeping Beijing girl.

"Oh~ Unnie is a stalker~"

She heard someone whisper beside her ear as she zoomed in on Yuqi's face.

The leader flinched and looked to her left to see Shuhua near her face, almost as if they were kissing.

Minnie laughed at their leader's reaction but she couldn't help but feel jealous at how close they were.

"I'm not a stalker... Dis just for research."

"Yeah, like I'll believe you Unnie."

Shuhua chuckled as Soyeon pushed her face away from hers.
____________________

As they held their first fan meeting they were excited.

Soojin sat beside Miyeon as Shuhua pouted when she got seated beside the oldest and the loudest (a.k.a Yuqi).

As they signs a few albums, Shuhua's eyes twinkled seeing a tall figure with blue tips on her hair as she dragged her small friend with purple highlights towards the stage, there was also someone following them from behind as she has curly hair with yellow roots.

"Hello!"

Shuhua greets as she smiled at the tall woman.

"Hello, Unnie."

"Unnie?"

"You're older than me..."

The pale girl gasped, she remembered the photo her friend Elkie sent.

The picture was a photo of one of the members of twice, the famous golden maknae of twice hugging three girls who exactly look like these girls who are in front of her.

She held in her excitement as she interacted with the tall girl.

"What's your name?"

She asked as the blue-tipped-haired girl smiled.

"Kang Seung-Shi, my friend with the purple highlights is Lee Rin, and the other with the yellow roots is Jung Ji-Sun."

"Amazing, but what are you three doing here? I noticed you three are wearing uniforms."

"Well, we're still in our lunch break so we took the time to sneak out and have our albums signed.

The pale girl chuckled.

"Then I won't waste your time."

They laughed together before waving goodbye.

"Who was that?"

Soyeon who stood up from her chair to grab a drink asked their maknae.

"Just a friend of my friends, friend Unnie."

Soyeon chuckled and ruffled Shuhua's hair.

Seung's eyes glimmered seeing the interaction between the two.

She knew someday the chemistry between them would change.

She wrote it.
____________________

AN: welp that was the first chapter huehuehue, have a free YeonHua picture

Every time you read a chapter, you'll get a YeonHua picture!