|Forda Lab (For The Love)|

(Sweet moments muna)

The cherry and the Maltese (lmao) walked to where the private park with the dogs as they chat happily about their day.

They found a good spot to spend time with each other as the sweet Unnie prepared the blanket while Shuhua runs with the dogs.

Soojin sits on the blanket as she smiled sweetly seeing the maknae play with the dogs, laughing happily as if last night she didn't cry.

"Unnie?"

Soojin fluttered her eyes open, she was cuddled up with Miyeon when she heard someone's voice.

Looking at the door of her room she saw the maknae standing there clutching the hem of her shirt with fresh tears cascading down her place cheeks.

This immediately set Soojin's heart ablaze as anger and pity filled her chest, standing up immediately she made her way towards the crying maknae.

Miyeon who was awoken by the sudden movement groaned but fell asleep hugging Soojin's pillow.

Soojin signed and closed the door of her room while holding the crying maknaes hand, she leads them to Shuhua's room.

"What happened, baby? Why are you crying?"

The cherry asked as she made Shuhua sit down on the bed with her, she grabs both of the maknaes hands and soothed them.

"I... Was sleeping... But I had a nightmare."

Soojin frowned and nodded as Shuhua sniffled.

"That maybe one day... Soyeon Unnie is just playing with my feelings and she ends up with Yuqi..."

"Aigoo..."

The sweet Unnie hugs Shuhua and kissed her forehead, she pats the maknaes back and hummed.

"Don't you worry about it, I don't know if that will happen or not. We're not the ones controlling destiny but... Whatever happens... I promise that I'll always be by your side shushu."

Shuhua cries more as she hugs her sweet Unnie tighter.

Soojin sheds a few tears hearing the maknaes painful sobs as she held her closer.

The cherry sighed as she blinks the upcoming tears away.

"You don't deserve any of this..."

She whispered as she saw Shuhua and the dogs running towards her, they fell towards Soojin while laughing and the dogs barked making the cherry laugh too.

Shuhua rolls away from Soojin as she giggled when haku began to lick her face along with mata.

"Stop! Yah!"

The maknae laughs while hugging her dogs who didn't stop showering her with love and of course dog saliva.

Soojin grabs her phone and filmed all of this, this moment that she knew will not last long until someone won't stop playing with her feelings.

"I'm sending this to Minnie."

The cherry grabbed the dogs away from Shuhua and gave them their treats, the maknae grabbed the basket full of food.

"Ohhh~ bread!"

Shuhua begins to munch on the sandwich as Soojin grabbed hers.

"Minnie Unnie texted me saying we're going to record our new single."

"Oh! Was that the one she made with Yuqi?"

"Yeah."

"That's good, I wonder what are the lyrics."

"I bet it's not a sentimental song like the other idols who have sad songs for their fans."

"Who knows? It's Minnie Unnie and Yuqi we're talking about."

The two laughed as they continued to eat their sandwich.

"Oh? What's this?"

"Hui Oppa!"

Shuhua stood up and hugged the said male who chuckled and hugged back.

"Care to join us?"

"Sure."

Hui sits down with them as they began to tell stories.

"Shu, can I ask something?"

"Yeah, sure."

Hui glanced at the cherry who sighed and nodded.

"Why... Uhm... What made you love Soyeon?"

"What made me love her? Love has no reason hui Oppa. I fell in love because... She's perfect in my eyes."

Soojin smiled sadly as she looked away, she told hui about the bad feeling she's been thinking about a lot.

This saddens hui as he took felt it.

Not only him but also Tzuyu.

"If something happened to your group, how will you handle it? Like losing one membe--"

Hui asked making Soojin slap his arm.

"Ouch, bestie! Aish... That hurts..."

"I don't think I can handle that type of pain, that pain of losing someone. My members are dear to me even if one of them is being petty towards me, I love them."

Soojin smiled warmly as she hugs Shuhua tightly.

"And we love you too, I love you more because you are my maknae."

Shuhua smiled and hugged her sweet Unnie.

Hui smiled at the scene.
___________________

AN: I just need someone in my life to give it structure

Yes that's them, YeonHua