|You Stupid Bitch, Can't You See?|

It was the day of practicing their choreography for Dumdi Dumdi, everyone was present even Shuhua.

The leader sighed as she corrects Shuhua's mistakes which the maknae complied with easily, she avoids eye contact with the short girl who would often talk to her.

Soojin giggled when Shuhua would run to her arms as they take a break.

"Let her have some time, Soyeon... I'm sure soon you'll hit the jackpot."

Minnie shrugged as Soyeon sighed and looked at Yuqi.

"I think I'll tell her this time... That I don't love her, and the one I've been longing for is Shuhua."

"There we go, go ahead. I'll cheer from behind."

Soyeon nodded as she approached Yuqi.

The oldest of (G)I-DLE furrowed her eyebrows when Minnie approached her with a small smile.

"You know you can't be mad at the forever."

"I know that and thank you... For telling me what Soyeon said."

Miyeon sighed as the Thai chuckled and patted her shoulder.

"Your girlfriends been taking care of our maknae very frequently ever since that false heartbreak, I'm glad she finally got herself right. I would've slapped the shit out of her if not."

Minnie mumbled as Miyeon laughed softly, they saw Soyeon and Yuqi talking.

Looks like Soyeon was finally telling Yuqi the truth about her feelings.

Pain flashed in Yuqi's eyes but it didn't stop her from pursuing Soyeon.

"She just never gives up huh?"

Miyeon chuckled as she glanced at Minnie, she stopped chuckling when she saw how hurt the Thai looked.

"Min--"

"I'll be back."

Minnie waved goodbye.

"What happened?"

Miyeon heard her girlfriend's voice, she looked at her back to see Soojin with a confused face.

"... Heartbreak."

Soojin shook her head and felt her phone buzz in her pocket, she grabs it and saw a message from Sana saying that Tzuyu wants to meet Soyeon.

It felt fishy.

Because first of all, Tzuyu hates Soyeon since the day of the false heartbreak.

Second, Tzuyu never initiates invites when it comes to fights like this.

And third... Tzuyu is terrifyingly tall.
___________________

"And what are we doing here, Unnies?"

The twice maknae asked as she crossed her arms, they were inside a cafe.

"We're going to meet--"

Chaeyoung was cut off when she heard the bell chime.

"There they are."

Dahyun waved at them as Miyeon, Minnie, and Soyeon looked at them.

Tzuyu's eyes widened as she immediately stood up when Soyeon approached them, slapping the short girl harshly Jihyo immediately grabbed Tzuyu's arms with Jeongyeon.

"And this is why I rented the whole place..."

Mina whispered as she shook her head, Momo who heard her nods while eating her carrot cake.

"You dare to face me when you know what you did to my best friend! You and your--Your messed up feelings caused all of this to happen!"

Miyeon placed Soyeon on her back as Minnie held both of her shoulders trying to calm the teary-eyed leader.

Nayeon's eyes widened seeing the behavior of their maknae, her anger was first to be seen.

They were terrified by her strength.

"You don't know how many tears she poured! She poured all of your LIES!"

Momo had to step in as she went in front of Tzuyu hugging the maknae, keeping her in place.

Sana sighed as she looked at Soyeon.

"You never knew how much she cried, every day-night! Two Weeks straight! TWO WEEKS!?"

Tzuyu's voice cracked as she felt herself getting teary at the remembrance of her crying friend.

"Shh..."

Jihyo whispered as she pats the maknaes head whose tears began to slip, the unnies hearts cracked.

"You don't know... You just don't know how much she truly and deeply loves you, Jeon... You don't know... You Stupid Bitch."

"Shuhua!? Shuhua!"

Tzuyu went out of her car and grabbed her flashlight, it was raining when Shuhua ran away from the house they were staying in as the filmed their single project.

"Yeh Shuhua where are you!?"

The tall girl shouts as she began to speak in Mandarin.

She found Shuhua sitting near the brick wall, Tzuyu kneels beside her and hugged her.

The umbrella slipped off her hand as the pale girl began to grip Tzuyu for her dear life as she sobs violently.

"I love her... I love her so much... So much that... That I always forgot others are waiting for me to be theirs but... All I want is Soyeon... Her..."

Shuhua whispered as her fingers dug deep into Tzuyu's jacket.

"It's alright girl, I got you. I always do."

Tzuyu cooed as she lifts Shuhua and made her way to her car.

"You caused so much pain to her that I don't ever want to see your face in front of her again! Don't look at me with those puppy eyes as if you didn't do any hell to my best friend Jeon! I will never forgive you!"

Momo began to whisper soothing words to Tzuyu's ear while patting her back trying to calm the tall girl.

"I know and I'm sorry... Please let me explain everything to you..."

"Tzuyu-ssi. Listen to me, and listen to her. Okay?"

Jihyo used her leader card as the twice maknae pushed them away softly and looked at Soyeon.

"Then Explain."
___________________

AN: it must have been love~ but it's over now

Baby yoda represents Shuhua who's getting taken care of by Twice