|My Feelings On Acid|

It was comeback day, and they were sponsored by a makeup brand.

The senorita slander began.

(Sorry not sorry, but I like senorita)

The relationship between the Seo and Cho grew stronger, but sometimes they had to stick with the ones they were shipped with.

Jealousy would come and go, but not much as they trust each other.

Yuqi would eventually cling to Soyeon making the small girl feral inside her mind but the Beijing pup didn't mind her as she would always look at Miyeon which sometimes saddens the small girl.

Shuhua was well... Well it still stings but she's getting better day by day, her interaction with Soyeon made their relationship with each other expand.

There are some awkward leader and maknae moments but hence they would break the ice and comfortably chat with each other.

Minnie and Yuqi were watching Shuhua and Soyeon interact.

"So you're planning on using Soyeon... To make Miyeon jealous?"

The Thai looked at Yuqi with discomfort.

"Yeah, and after that, you can make a move on Shuhua."

"But... Isn't that a bit too much? I mean... Using someone who loves you--"

"And I don't feel the same way about her... She'll get over it. Aren't you getting jealous whenever Soyeon and Shuhua talk to each other? So this is your chance, once I grab Soyeon away from her you can make your move."

Minnie thought about it.

"How did the confession go?"

"Well..."

Soyeon and Shuhua looked at the two who were busy talking.

"I sometimes don't know what's going on inside their heads..."

Shuhua mumbled as Soyeon chuckled.

"How did the confession go Unnie?"

"She didn't reject me but she also said she didn't know how to feel... Yuqi said that I should give her some time to you know... Fix her feelings?"

Shuhua hummed getting a bit suspicious of how Yuqi replied to Soyeon.

"So... Fixing her feelings means clinging to you?"

"I don't know."

Shuhua chuckled and wrapped her right arm around Soyeon's neck.

"And now you're asking me to be fake being soooooooo into you because you want her to be jealous and realize what she's missing?"

The pale girl raised her eyebrows as Soyeon nods.

Shuhua chuckled, her feelings for Soojin were getting... Okay now.

Her heart doesn't beat so fast when she's around her, rather she gets happy and clings to her as a sister.

Miyeon recognized her gaze towards Soojin, not love as a lover but rather the gaze of idolizing a sibling.

Shuhua would sometimes imitate Soojin for fun, but she would get her habits.

The older girl smiled as she hugs Shuhua from behind surprising the maknae and the leader.

"Shushu!!!"

Miyeon gushed as the camera panned towards them, she tried to kiss Shuhua's cheek and the girl then again whined and tried to push her away.

Whenever there's a MiShu thing going on, the leader would always be there.

(The fans loved their interaction, but as they look at the small leader beside MiShu.

They can see the small glint of jealousy in her eyes but soon faded as she smiled at the camera or screen.)

Shuhua successfully escaped Miyeon's affection as she skips towards her sweet Unnie hugging her like a koala on a tree.

"Eh?"

Soojin mumbled as Minnie and Yuqi laughed seeing the two.

Yuqi decided to confess.

Which Shuhua thought was dumb.

Which Minnie thought... I don't care lmao good luck.

Miyeon looked at Yuqi who was leading her to the backstage.

Soojin looked at Shuhua confused who chuckled nervously.

Soyeon frowned knowing what was going to happen, she looks down but as she did she found someone's hand holding hers in comfort.

The leader looked at the figure beside her, it was Shuhua who was holding her hand.

"I told you a lot of times that I'll always be here when you need me Unnie."

Soyeon smiled and leaned her head on Shuhua's shoulder.

Soojin looked at their interaction, she smiled seeing how happy Shuhua looked.

Maybe Shuhua could find true love... She just doesn't realize it yet.

Soojin approached the two.

"What do you two think is happening? Yuqi's been acting weird whenever she's near my Girlfriend. It's getting suspicious."

"Nothing much out of the ordinary, rather my best friend likes your girlfriend."

Soojin's eyes widened at what Shuhua said.

"But why confess when she knows we're together?"

"She's taking all of the chances, so I'm comforting this tiny bean."

Shuhua snuggled her face in Soyeon's hair as the leader pinched her waist making her giggle and pull away from the hug.

Soojin smiled.

The two looked great together.
__________________

AN: listen to Mamamoos b-sides my gays

She glares at the camera cuz she caught you tryna steal her girl