|They Are Together|

Shuhua wondered, what was going on inside their leaders pretty big brain.

She wrote Hann and dedicated it to be inspired by her muse, Yeh Shuhua.

The pale girl felt flattered by her leader's words but nothing compares to her feelings for Soojin.

So as she waltz inside cube entertainment, she entered the practice room only to find her sweet Unnie making out with her older Unnie.

"Oh... Shit..."

She whispered as the two pulled away and blushed as they got caught, and worst was by their maknae.

Not gonna lie, this hurts Shuhua.

The fact her feelings for the older girl wouldn't be returned made her swallow the lump in her throat as tears began to blur her vision.

She runs away from the practice room, that's what she's all good at.

Running away.

Running away from her problems.

Running away from her feelings.

Running away from the hate.

She hates it.

She hates them.

She hates herself.

The pale girl lets out some sobs as she sits down near the stairs.

The stairs where she and her leader talked when she felt so down that she didn't want to join the group.

But after some talking and encouragement, she stayed.

"Shu?"

She looked up to see her leader again.

This was the second time they met each other on these stairs, the leader saw her tear-stained face making her immediately sit down beside her and hug her tightly.

She whispered sweet encouraging words as she caressed the pale girl's smooth black hair.

"Shu, tell me what's wrong?"

Soyeon asked as Shuhua sniffled and wiped her tears.

"It's just... My feelings for this person... He... She... Gosh, never mind..."

The pale girl sighed as she stood up and was about to leave when she felt the leader grab her wrist.

"Shu, you can tell me anything. I won't judge you on your preferred sexual orientation... Just be honest with me."

Shuhua sat down near the leader again as she looks down.

"This girl that I love so much... She... I found her with someone they were... Being intimate and I... I was about to confess but I saw that so... So I ran."

Tears began to fall again as she clenched her fist, her nails digging into her skin.

Soyeon noticed it so she held the pale girl's hands.

"I ran... I always ran! I run away from my problems! I'm so pathetic! I'm so weak! I hate this! I hate myself! Even the haters know how much of a horrible singer I am! I'm useless..."

Shuhua looked up with furrowed eyebrows but gasped seeing her leader shedding a few years.

"You... Yah! You're not pathetic or weak! You are brave shushu! So brave... Don't put yourself down so much... Because to me you are brave... Don't listen to them okay? You have a Beautiful amazing voice you just need practice then you can nail all of our performance."

Soyeon smiled as she wiped her own tears.

"You got me crying..."

The two laughed.

"If that girl wants to talk to you about what you saw... Then talk, don't be angry just breathe okay? Remember that I'll always be here for you with open arms and all ears. Now go home... I'm still writing our new song..."

"Neh! Thank you leader-nim!"
___________________

Shuhua was folding her clothes when she hears knocks on her shared room with her sweet Unnie.

"It's free!"

She shouts as she stopped folding when she saw Soojin peek inside.

"Shu..."

"Oh... Unnie. Uhm... You know you can come in right? This is our room."

Shuhua shrugged as Soojin nodded and went inside closing the door.

"About... What you saw... I'm sorry--"

"Why?"

"Huh?"

"Why are you sorry Unnie? Don't be, I respect it and I'll be supportive between you and Miyeon Unnie... It's just that maybe I am still hurt because I like you and all but don't worry Unnie. I won't try anything to ruin your relationship with Miyeon Unnie."

Shuhua smiled as Soojin teared up and hugged her.

"Shushu, thank you so much..."

The pale girl could only chuckle as she pats her sweet unnies back with a soft smile.

"Unnie, it's fine. Now do tell me how you two got together?"
___________________

AN: so how's the chapter so far?

Here's another pic!