|Heaven Knows Your Name I've Been Praying|

NXDE MV was released and everyone went LE GASP.

Cuz same.

Shuhua and Soyeon planned on going to the short girls' home.

Not her home-home, home as in her parent's home.

Shuhua was nervous as she will ask for her girlfriend's parents if she could marry their daughter.

"You ready?"

Soyeon asked as Shuhua nods and held her girlfriend's hand.

"Are you nervous?"

"Nope. I'm confident they're gonna like me."

"Oh really? How so?"

"Oh come on, My Love. Simple. ShuRizz."

"You baby. My baby."

"And you're my idiot."

"How--"

"Don't even ask why, we all know why."

"Hmp. You're so mean."

• • •  •< •< •<

Shuhua gulped as Soyeon knocked on the front door, she was trying to calm her nerves down.

The door opened and there Soyeon's father stood with a welcoming smile, his smile widened seeing Shuhua.

"You must be Shuhua! My daughter has been telling us a lot of good things about you."

"Dad!"

Soyeon blushed as her father shook Shuhua's hand and dragged her inside the house towards the living room leaving Soyeon standing there in shock.

"Sweetie! Come help your sister in the kitchen!"

Her mother yelled making her groan and do it anyway.

"So! What do you see in our daughter, Shu?"

Soyeon's mother asked as she sets some orange juice and snacks on the table Shuhua smiled.

"Your daughter is the most perfect and beautiful girl I've ever seen. I'm lucky to have her."

"Oh how cute!"

The mother gushed as she held her husband's hand.

"I heard what happened when you confessed back then and she rejected you... I'm sorry for that knucklehead! Aish, I told her to grab the opportunity to have the most stunning girlfriend ever but there she is looking at someone who is far of reach--"

"Yah! I can hear you dad!"

Shuhua laughed when Soyeon glared at her father.

"U-Uhm..."

The pale girl gestured that she wants to talk outside, they got the memo and told Soyeon to not Spy on them.

As they got outside, Shuhua showed them the red box.

"I'm asking... If... You Mr. And Mrs. Jeon could give the blessing to marr--"

"Yes! I--I mean, of course. Call us dad and mom."

They hugged Shuhua who happily hugged them back with a big smile.
__________________

They waved goodbye to Soyeon's parents as they walked away.

Shuhua looks down at her phone.

TzuYow
The hidden place date is ready, go propose to your girl iffffff you ain't drunk ;)

Shuhua rolled her eyes as she stopped, Soyeon looked at her girlfriend.

"You might wanna wear this."

The pale girl gave Soyeon a bandana.