|Why Do You Stutter Your Words?|

Everything went up to charts since Oh My God, got released.

The girls have been busy with their performances and award shows that they didn't have the time to spend time with each other except for the couples.

Yuqi still pursued Soyeon but the short girl has been getting confusing feelings for both.

She found out that she longs for Shuhua more than she does for Yuqi.

The short girl needed to talk to someone about her feelings, and maybe she could figure out who she loves.

So she contacts one person.

The one she's scared to ask for help since she's been one of the reasons the pale girl is crying yet she doesn't know.

One who's closer to the girl she's been having feelings on.

Chou Tzuyu
___________________

The tall Taiwanese sighed as she stands in front of the store she and her best friend would go to if they hung out.

"Tzuyu?"

"Soyeon, what a pleasant surprise. Why do you seek a council?"

Tzuyu asked as she and Soyeon entered the store, they say down near the window.

"I'm not asking for a council... Maybe, but you're so close to her... I'm asking if you know what she likes?"

"Are you going to pursue her? Then you are competing with Minnie and Sana Unnie."

Soyeon's eyes widened at the mention of the two, the fire inside her lit as she gulps down the lump in her throat.

"I don't like Shuhua... I just want to maybe surprise her with some gifts..."

"Keep denying what you want to deny Jeon Soyeon, the truth would always be the most powerful weapon you can't escape from. It is whether you think about your actions now or regret them later, those actions you'll do will have consequences so live wisely."

Soyeon was surprised by Tzuyu's wise words, for an introverted girl she sure is full of surprises.

"I'm not here to tell you to woman up and pursue Shuhua, No. I'm here to tell you to fix yourself and fix your fucked up feelings. You need to fix it, solve your problems Jeon. Don't leave one hanging, you held up so high on such an unbreakable thread that you forgot someone's waiting for you."

Tzuyu looked away as she paid for their food.

"I'm not saying that someone likes you, but what I'm saying is that... Don't be so... Confusing. Don't give mixed signals... It hurts one person enough, don't hurt two."

"I want Yuqi... But I need Shuhua."

She whispered as Tzuyu sighed and looked at her, her brown doe eyes looked straight into Soyeon's piercing charcoal eyes.

"You need to make up your mind, Jeon. I don't want my best friend crying when she talks to me."

The Taiwanese stood up and left as she waved at Soyeon.

The short girl looked down at her cake, she took it and grabbed a bag to give it to the pale girl she thought of.
___________________

"Hey, Soyeon. I'm making dinner tonight, can you go and call the others?"

Soojin was on a phone call with the leader who just got home to the dorm she shared with Minnie and Yuqi.

"Hey you two, let's go to the other dorm. Soojin Unnie made dinner."

Minnie smiled and noticed that Yuqi left her notebook beside her, she grabs it and looked through it.

"She's planning on asking Soyeon as her girlfriend..."

She whispered, she glanced at Soyeon who was looking at the cake in the bag she was holding.

"Who's that for?"

"It's for Shuhua..."

Soyeon answered as Minnie hid her smirk.

"Oh~ I know Shuhua likes chocolate cake!"

"I know."

The leader looked away as Minnie approached her with a mischievous smile.

"Be honest, Captain. Do you have a crush on Shuhua?"

"W-What? Tch, no-nsense..."

Soyeon's cheeks were dusted with red as she coughs shyly.

"Oh? So you like her?"

"N-No I do-n't! Yah! What are you saying!?"

The short girl crossed her arms and gulped as Minnie grinned.

"Then why do you stutter your words? Soyeon-ah, if you think loves a game and if that is so... You are going to lose. And if you do play and say you're going to win, your eyes are giving it all away."

Minnie booped Soyeon's nose and grabbed her wallet as she grabbed one polaroid picture of Shuhua giving it to Soyeon.

"I can hear your heartbeat all over us whenever she's near, If you don't believe the beat is going cuz of what she did then you are blinder than a mist."

"I don't--"

"Fix yourself."

Minnie pats her shoulder before leaving her.
__________________

AN: and I oop--