|The Fire Drowns Me Inside|

"U-Unnie! You don--"

The maknae gasped silently as her leader place both of her hands on her shoulders and straddled her lap.

Shuhua then again blushed furiously as she hid her face with her hands making the two unnies laugh at their embarrassed maknae.

"Yah! Stop!"

The pale/red girl shouts as she bit her bottom lip when she felt the leader move her hips towards her, her hands slowly sliding to her arms and neck.

Minnie gawked as she looked at Miyeon who was also speechless.

The two sat together.

"How many did Soyeon took?"

"That was five shots, she's still sober."

"Then why the fuck is she like... She looks drunk? She would never do this type of things when she's sober..."

The two oldest looked at their blushing maknae who was asking for help as Soyeon teased her by blowing hot air to her right ear.

"Holy shit, Soyeon! Y-You win! Yes seductive queen slay!"

Minnie laughed as Shuhua shifted away from the leader who took notice of this and decided to lay her head on her shoulder.

The leader didn't know why but she just wants to be closer with the maknae, an unfamiliar feeling rose on her chest that it was taking so long to bloom.

She looked up and saw Shuhua's blushing face, she smiled and moved away from her lap and just sat beside her.

Soojin and Yuqi came back with more food and wondered why the two oldest were blushing while watching something on their phone.

The sweet Unnie noticed that Soyeon moved beside Shuhua's side, it was so obvious that Shuhua was scooting away while Soyeon scoots closer.

Soyeon averted her eyes to Shuhua's who felt her breath hitch when she felt the short girls left arm wrap around her waist to keep her in place.

"Don't move."

The leader whispered as she sighed and leaned her body closer to the maknaes side.

They went back from drinking and daring, but then Minnie added the truths.

"Soojin! I choose you!"

Minnie points at the cherry who gave her a what the fuck face.

"Truth."

Soojin answers as she took her eight shot.

Yuqi chuckled hearing this.

Minnie wanted to test something, she wants her theory to be correct.

Her theory is called The Jealous Captain.

"Did you, no offense Miyeon, had any thought of dating Shuhua?"

Miyeon knew where this was going as she gave Soojin a soft smile to answer.

Soojin who understands it also, smirked mischievously.

"Yes."

Everyone gasped except Soyeon.

"What!?!?!"

Yuqi shouts loudly as she walks towards Soojin blasting her multiple questions while Minnie kept her hand covered on her mouth faking her shock.

Miyeon shook her head as she laughed.

The leader unconsciously placed her right hand on Shuhua's thigh.

Shuhua was a blushing mess again, or was it just the alcohol taking over her?

Hence she drinks her tenth shot.

Soyeon noticed this, and decided to get Shuhua to bed as she didn't want the maknae to have a massive head ache tomorrow.

The others bid goodnight to Shuhua as the maknae whined wanting to drink more but the leader shook her head and pulled her to her room.

As they enter Shuhua's shared room with Soojin, Soyeon grabbed some pajamas for the maknae and made her change.

The maknae changed her clothes and dumps her clothes to the basket following the leader like a chic.

They enter the bathroom not before laughing as Yuqi tripped when she was dared to dance by Miyeon.

Soyeon helped Shuhua brush her teeth as she cupped the pale girls jaw and brushed her teeth.

Shuhua obliged as she giggled whenever Soyeon would pinch her cheek, the leader looked down on the maknaes bottom lip.

Her thumb unconsciously hovered Shuhua's bottom lip and caressed it softly, Soyeon looked up to the pale girls eyes to find her eyes closed.

She gulped and finished brushing the maknaes teeth and made her gargle.

As they went out the bathroom, Minnie greets them and went towards Shuhua.

Soyeon stayed still and watched as Minnie hugged Shuhua on her waist, her face stuffed to the pale girls neck.

The burning sensation in her chest rose, Minnie was playing with fire.

Minnie hummed and gave kitten kisses on Shuhua's exposed neck and shoulder which the leader caught.

The three oldest planned this.

They wanted Soyeon to realize her feelings for Shuhua immediately.

But hence the leader was dense that it caused the maknae to get hurt.

Soyeon glared at Minnie, her eyes burning through her skull making Minnie gulp and rethink her life choices.

The leader grabbed Shuhua's hand and yanked her away from the Thai before pushing her in the room after sending Minnie a deadly glare again.

"Stubborn dense captain."
__________________

"__________________