|I Must Be Sleeping, Dreaming, Believing|

It was now night as the girls were waiting for their van.

They couldn't wait to go home and rest.

As the van stopped in front of them, their manager went out with a soft smile.

"Hey girls, I have some news."

They looked at their manager confused.

"The CEO decided to divide you into two, each group would have a dorm. Minnie, Yuqi, and Soyeon are in dorm one. Miyeon, Soojin, and Shuhua in dorm two."

"Are these dorms separated?"

"Yes. The other dorm lives near the company, that's dorm one. The other lives near a group of students' dorm, that's dorm two."

They nodded as they entered their van, Yuqi was delighted to hear that Soyeon and Shuhua won't be together.

Shuhua was upset but didn't show it as Minnie who was beside her patted her back, the Thai looked at her with sympathy.

"You'll get your chance, shu."
__________________

As the six girls went to their designated dorms, Shuhua sadly walked to her room slamming it shut.

"What happened to her?"

Soojin asked as Miyeon sighed.

"I don't know, I'm still waiting for Nicha to tell me everything..."

The two unnies left the maknae to do what she likes as they prepare dinner.

Miyeon received a phone call, Soojin looked at her girlfriend who sighed and answered her phone seeing that Minnie is calling her.

"Hello? Nicha? Why are you calling at this hour? Did you girls get home safely?"

The oldest asked as Soojin waited for the seaweed soup to boil, they sat on the couch.

"I'm fine, but put me on speaker mode and make sure Shuhua is out of ear."

"She's probably sleeping now, why? What's wrong Nicha?"

"Listen, Yuqi back then was using Soyeon to get your attention. But I guess due to time of spending time with Soyeon more she fell for her, Shuhua knew about it as she tried to make Soyeon fall for her as she loves our leader so dear."

Miyeon hummed as Soojin stood up to check on the food.

"Yuqi... Is up to no good... I don't know, I've been telling her to stop her foolish plans but hence she doesn't want to listen to me. Is Shuhua okay? Is she upset?"

"Yes. I heard that she slammed her door."

"Well, there's one thing that I found out between her and Soyeon. They've been having this cuddle session, and Soyeon opens that topic up to me. So right now she's going to your girl's dorm."

"Thanks for the heads up Nicha. I'll see what I can do to help."

The phone call ended making Miyeon sigh frustratingly.

She dials her friend, Sana.

"Yes?"

"Sana-ssi, you don't mind going on a date with someone tomorrow right?"

"What kind of date?"

"A night stroll at the park, the private park for idols. You can set up a little night dinner date there, it's for Shuhua--"

"Shuhua? Say less."

And after that, the call ended.

Miyeon blinks.

"So, what did she say?"

Her girlfriend asked with a soft smile as she finished cooking.

"She was so excited about it..."

The two snickered and stopped as they heard knocks on the front door, Soojin walked towards it and opens the door.

"Soyeon?"

Soojin whispered but Miyeon heard her, she rushed to Shuhua's room seeing that the pale girl was in her pajamas doing her skin care.

"Sana asked you out on a date, you in or not?"

"Sure, that sounds fun. But what about the schedule?"

"Don't worry, Sana said she has a plan. And the date will happen at night after our last filming."

Shuhua nods.

"Gosh, I must be dreaming if Sana Unnie asked me out on a date."

"You better believe it--"

But as soon as Miyeon said that, the door of her room opened to see her leader there with an unreadable look.

Miyeon whistles as she walks away and offered to grab Shuhua dinner, the pale girl declined as she said she wasn't hungry.

As the doors closed.

"Sana Sunbae asked you out on a date after schedule?"

"Yep."

Soyeon removes her jacket and placed it on the chair beside the closet as she sits on the pale girl's bed.

"What are you doing here Unnie? Don't you like it when you get hugged by Yuqi? So why not cuddle with her."

Shuhua asked as Soyeon looked away.

"I don't want to cuddle with her... It's not... The same as with you."

Soyeon whispered the last part as Shuhua turns the lights off and left her lamp on as she wants to read her novel.

The cuddle session begins.
___________________

AN: do you gays know bipolarity?