|Make This Heart Go Elastic|

"So, what caused you to have this havoc of feelings... Minnie Unnie?"

The leader asked as she puts her pen and notebook down, the Thai blushed and scratch the back of her neck shyly.

"I've been having the feels towards... Our maknae."

Soyeon's eyes widened, a stir of pain in her chest but she pushes it away.

A feeling that she thought was a joke, in the beginning, will eventually hunt her after she realized her feelings soon.

"Oh? You like Shuhua?"

Soyeon grinned as Minnie nods with a hint of blush on her cheeks.

"Well Unnie, it's nice to know you went to me first. And It's nice to hear that you are open about your feelings... Don't worry Unnie, I won't say anything."

The leader pats Minnie's hand.

"Just so you know, I like Yuqi."

Minnie gasped and smiled.

"I knew you were too fruity!"

"Yah!"
__________________

After Minnie left her studio room, she felt silence.

"Miyeon Unnie and Soojin Unnie are together, Minnie Unnie likes Shuhua but Shuhua loves Soojin Unnie. Yuqi likes Miyeon Unnie but I... Love her..."

Soyeon's voice faltered as she felt herself choking on her tears.

"Who knew I'd be this desperate for someone's love..."

She whispers as she leans back on her chair, few tears slip as she closed her eyes.

"Why can't you just see how much I love you, Yuqi?"

The leader sighed heavily as more tears cascades down her soft cheeks, few more minutes she broke down.

Shuhua waved at Yuqi as the Beijing girl went to her shared room with Minnie to rest, she saw Soojin and Miyeon enter the dorm.

"Oh! Shu!"

Miyeon happily ran towards Shuhua who began to whine and push her away, Minnie who came home a few minutes ago blushed at how adorable Shuhua looked but laughed as Miyeon tried to kiss Shuhua's cheek.

Soojin began to make their dinner, she knew Soyeon won't be going home for two days so she lets herself get into writing lyrics.

"Can anyone of you take this Soyeon's? I know that girl won't be eating when she gets too immersed in music."

"I will!"

Shuhua grabs the bag with lunchboxes inside as she puts on her shoes.

"You sure? It's too dark..."

Soojin worriedly says as Miyeon nodded.

"I'll go with you if you want shu!"

Minnie offers as Shuhua shook her head.

"I'm a big girl now! I'll do it, if I don't come back then I'm sleeping there with Soyeon Unnie. Bye!"

As Shuhua closed the door she began her adventure.

"I knew she'll say that..."

Soojin shook her head as Miyeon chuckled.

"You packed her some extra dinner huh?"

"You know it."
___________________

"Soyeon Unnie!"

Shuhua opens the door of the studio but found Soyeon wrapped in a blanket.

"Huh..."

The pale girl approached the shaking blanket, she frowned as she knew what was going on.

"Unnie?"

"Shu? Is that you?"

Soyeon lifts her head and wiped her tears and chuckled.

"Didn't know you'd come to visit--"

Soyeon stopped as she felt Shuhua hug her tightly.

"It's okay Unnie... But what's not okay is that you hide these moments from us... I'm here Unnie, I'll always be here when you need me."

Shuhua whispered as Soyeon wrapped her arms around Shuhua and let a few tears slip as she closed her eyes feeling the pale girl's warmth give her comfort.

One of these moments was pinned on Soyeon's mind as she can smell Shuhua's peach mixed with flower scent.

She smells delightful and light, it made her calm down as she can hear the pale girl's steady heartbeat.

"I brought you dinner."

"Have you eaten before going here?"

"Uh... No?"

"Aigoo."

The two pulled away from the hug, Shuhua never realized how beautiful her leader looked up until now.

She smiled and shook her thoughts away as she grabbed the bag and gave it to Soyeon.

"Eat dinner with me, I can't have you starving now do we?"

The two enjoyed each other's company as they ate the delicious food Soojin cooked for them.

"Can I sleep here for tonight Unnie?"

Shuhua asked as Soyeon nods.

"Take the couch..."

The pale girl lays down on the couch with a satisfied hum and immediately dozed off.

Soyeon was impressed by how fast Shuhua went unconscious.

She grabs the extra blanket and placed it on Shuhua as she tucks her in.

"Have a good night's sleep, shu."

Now she's wondering, why can't she move away from her spot near Shuhua?

She couldn't as she stayed glued on her spot, she watched as Shuhua would let out cute snores.

Soyeon grabbed her phone and took pictures of the sleeping Shuhua.

"Cute..."

She whispered before standing up to continue her work.
___________________

AN: I love slow burns