|I'll Be Patient For Your Words|

The Taiwanese of the group twice didn't know why as she opens the front door of her shared dorm with her Dahyunnie, see her pale friend crying her heart out.

"Shu... What's wrong?"

Dahyun who heard the sobs grabbed her robe and puts it on as she exits her bedroom and rushed towards the two Taiwanese seeing them they were sitting on the floor the other crying while the other was confused.

"..."

Tzuyu does not say anything and lets the pale girl live in their dorm until after two days.

• • • •< •< •<

"What's wrong with you!?!!!"

Miyeon shouts at the Beijing who regained consciousness she looked at Minnie who looked at her in disbelief.

"Now what will we do!?"

Soojin grabbed her girlfriend away from the Beijing as she also grabs Soyeon away, she dials her friend.

Moobyul Yi

"Unnie, we need a ride back to dorm... Ne~ thanks Unnie."

Minnie went beside Yuqi as the Beijing began to regret her actions, Soojin looked at her disappointingly.

"..."

Turning away from them, she leads the two yeons away from the dorm.
___________________

Twice maknae Chou Tzuyu along with (G)I-DLE maknae Yeh Shuhua were both found at the airport heading home...

Yeh Shuhua was found crying at the airport with Chou Tzuyu...

Chou Tzuyu rude? Famous Taiwanese from the girl group Twice pushed the cameras away from their view...

How sweet, Chou Tzuyu was found inside the airport comforting her friend and pushed the cameras away from her friend...

What happened? Why was (G)I-DLE member Yeh Shuhua crying inside the airport?

The leader placed both of her hands on her face as she cried, Miyeon who was beside her teared up and hugged her.

"Don't worry... We'll fix this..."

She whispered as the oldest caressed the short girl's hair.
___________________

A few months passed, and Minnie and Yuqi decided to go back to their hometown to attend their solo schedules.

Soojin forgives Yuqi as she talks to Soyeon, apologizing and regretting everything she did, and decided to leave to set her mind right.

Minnie who heard her followed her, at first she whined and kept asking for Yuqi to her to Beijing with her but the pup shook her head.

So Minnie went back to Thailand and waited as she would always text or call the Beijing pup to check up on her.

They were busy with individual work except for Soojin as her accusations got worse.

• • •  •< •< •<

Giant and Bonnie&Clyde were released and everyone went crazy.

Yuqi secretly dedicates the song to the person who never gave up showing her true love.

Whenever, Wherever, she would always love Yuqi.

The two developed a relationship that no one expected to happen...

Then more months passed by that it was time for Soyeon to shine.

Beam Beam was all over the world.

Yes.

Fuck you if you don't like it.

Until...

This was it...

(G)I-DLE member Seo Soojin officially leaves the group...

Yuqi who saw the article felt her knees weak as she leaned back in the van, her manager asked what was wrong.

She had to stay strong, she was going to an event.

Minnie breaks down as she covered her mouth, her mother hugged her as her father raged over how worthless their company is.

Miyeon felt herself cry as she didn't see her girlfriend for a month straight, she would always find herself knocking on the house of her where girlfriend lives only to be answered by her girl's mother or aunt.

Soyeon cries herself to sleep, but she had to stay strong.

She was the leader after all.

And she needed to promote her solo.

...

Tzuyu looked at her pale friend.

"Shu..."

"This... T-This isn't fair!"

Shuhua shouts as she grabbed she threw her phone away, flipping the tables and chairs in front of her.

She smashed the TV and angrily shouts as her tears fell like waterfalls.

Tzuyu approached her best friend and hugged her tightly as the pale girl sobbed violently.

"It's always Cube! I FUCKING HATE THAT MAN!"

The tall girl nodded as she held the pale girl tightly.

"I-I hate them... N... Tzu... I miss her... I miss them... I miss Soojin Unnie... I miss everyone... I miss Soyeon..."

Tzuyu cries with her as she looked up at the clouds.

"How Could You Be So Cruel To Them?"
___________________

AN: I'm not crying, my eyes are just sweating