|I Thought Of Hwaa (Cold Beauty)|

Soojin stood up and helped the pale girl who was drunkenly laughing while the tall man had the reddest face ever.

"Damn it, Hui. Shuhua's too young to drink..."

"She's old enough, Soo. Even old enough to handle the pain of your relationship with Miyeon."

After hui muttered that with sass, Soojin face palms and frowned as she helped the two inside the dorm.

The leader saw what was happening so she immediately helped Soojin.

"What happened? What caused her to drink too much?"

Soyeon asked worriedly as she saw how Soojin wrapped her arms around Shuhua's waist.

This caused a little stir in her chest but paid no attention to it as she placed the drunk Hui on the sofa.

"You can ask her tomorrow..."

Soyeon sighed at Soojin's answer, she grabbed Shuhua by the waist away from Soojin before trudging to the maknae's shared room with Soojin.

"You can sleep on my bed, I'll sleep on yours. Give Hui Oppa some blankets and pillows, let him sleep here since it's too late."

Soojin nods as she watches her leader struggle to carry Shuhua.

The sweet Unnie chuckled as she threw some blankets and pillows at hui who drunkenly thanked her before dozing off.

Soojin entered Soyeon's shared room with Miyeon, she went towards the older girl's bed and hugged her from behind.

The older girl knew whose scent was it as she leaned back to the warmth she was receiving from her lover.

Soyeon placed the drunk maknae on the bed as Shuhua began to slur out songs.

The leader giggled at this cute habit of Shuhua.

"Moreeeee soju!!"

Shuhua whined making Soyeon face-palm as she grabbed a pair of pajamas for the pale girl who continues to whine for soju or sing songs that don't make sense anymore.

As Soyeon gently removes Shuhua's shirt she looks away to not invade the pale girl's privacy, the pale girl grabbed her shirt and threw it away before grabbing her upper pajama and putting it on backward.

Soyeon laughed as she turns to look at Shuhua, she shook her head and fixed her upper pajama.

She buttons it up and told Shuhua to remove her denim shorts.

The pale girl obliged and began to remove her denim shorts throwing them at the closet making Soyeon laugh again as she wore her lower pajama.

Soyeon drags Shuhua out of her room towards the bathroom to brush her teeth and splash her face with some cold water.

But as they went out of the room, they saw Minnie and Yuqi drawing on Hui's red face.

"How's Shuhua?"

Minnie asked in a whisper as Soyeon felt the maknaes chin on her shoulder.

"Drunk... As hell."

Yuqi laughed as she approached Shuhua, Soyeon's heart began to beat irrationally fast seeing the Beijing girl this close.

"Shuhua, why did you drink so much? Is something wrong?"

Yuqi spoke in Mandarin as Shuhua shook her head and wrapped her arms around their leader's waist.

"I got rejected, Hui Oppa helped me..."

The Beijing girl smiled sadly as she kissed Shuhua's forehead before going back to Minnie's side to draw more on Hui's face.

Soyeon continues to guide Shuhua to the bathroom, she washes her face and grabbed the pale girl's toothbrush.

"Here."

Soyeon cupped Shuhua's jaw with her small hands as she began to brush Shuhua's teeth, the pale girl giggled as she whipped her head to the side making brushing difficult.

"Shu~"

The leader cooed as she saw this cute side, she would always get soft for their maknae.

Her patience is high when it comes to Shuhua, after all... She's her muse.

She wonders when will she create music for Yuqi, something that the Beijing girl would appreciate.

But she found herself looking at Shuhua causing a song to stir in her brain, orbiting around her as if she has to make this song.

"Hwaa..."

She mumbled.

"Shuhua... Cold beauty..."

Soyeon sighed as she looks at the gargling pale girl, as they were done.

They went out of the bathroom and proceeded to go to Shuhua's shared room with Soojin but this time, Soyeon was the one to be with her.

"C'mon shu, lay down."

Soyeon giggled as Shuhua ran to her bed and plopped down.

The leader tucked her in the bed and was about to take Soojin's bed when she felt slender fingers wrapped around her wrist, dragging her towards the pale girl.

Soyeon could only chuckle as the maknae laid her head on her chest.

The leader caressed her hair and draped her free hand on the pale girl's waist.

"Goodnight, Shushu."
___________________

AN: ehem yes