|I Wondered If It Was A Dream, Because I Was Thinking About You|

It was the end of Beam Beam promotion, Soyeon was keeping her facade up until she couldn't take it anymore.

She was given some mentor positions but hence that didn't even make her smile... Her real smile.

The smile that she could only give to her lover.

Soyeon grabs her notebook and looked at the ripped pages.

She didn't have anyone...

Miyeon was a wreck, she hasn't seen her girlfriend for months and she was afraid it'll take years...

Oh, how she misses her cherry lips and fox eyes.

Miyeon would cry herself to sleep whenever she misses her girlfriend, now she lives alone waiting for their maknae and her girlfriend to somehow... Hug her to sleep.

But Shuhua was away.

And Soojin was nowhere to be found.

Soyeon covered her face, and the upsetting feeling in her chest rose as fresh tears began to cascade down her cheeks again.

Sure there were small interactions between her Instagram account with her lover but she found out that Tzuyu was the one replying to not give suspicion the fans.

She saw her Beijing friend's story and saw how depressive Yuqi's story is.

Until Minnie showed up and sent lovely messages to her.

Soyeon felt her heart swell in joy seeing the two interact so closely as if they have already forgiven each other which yes, they did.

The short girl sighed as she grabbed the jacket her lover, owned.

She wears it and sat down with its hood on, she's reminiscing about the time they would spend waiting for life to just go with the flow.

How they would share laughs when they found something funny...

How they would cry on each other's shoulders, sharing their burdens and troubles...

How they would kiss and reassure each other that... They only want each other.

From The Bottom Of Soyeon's heart, she had never loved someone like this before...

It drove her crazy to the point she was paranoid whenever Shuhua talks to other girls.

But she kept her composure, she trust her girl.

But now... She's angry at herself, sad, and miserable.

Where is her Shuhua?

Soyeon looks away as she cries again.
___________________

Miyeon sighed as she looked around the shared dorm she had with the maknae and her girlfriend.

Loads of take-out trash and beer cans all over the floor, she tied her hair up and wore gloves.

She thought that it was so unhealthy to the point she might die because of her sadness.

So she made it her fuel to exercise, gym, eat healthy foods, and interact with other idols.

Miyeon knows she'll see her girlfriend again, but not now...

And as she cleans the dorm, she heard knocks.

"Yes! Who is it?"

She happily skips toward the front door and opened it with a beaming smile but it faltered as tears began to appear.

"... Miyeon... Hi, babe."

Miyeon crushed her girlfriend into a tight hug as she sobs on her shoulder, she noticed that her girlfriend has been gaining a bit of weight.

She was scared when she last saw her girlfriend, the cherry was... Skinny.

Her fluffy cheeks came back as the shine in her fox eyes also came back.

"I missed you... I have been waiting for you... I never regretted waiting for you, my world. I'll never leave you..."

"Me too... I missed you, I'm sorry I have made you wait... But thank you."

The two reunited...

At the bed of course.

*Ehem* Le time skip.
___________________

Twice Maknae Chou Tzuyu was seen at the airport, she's back!

Chou Tzuyu is back!

Twice comeback? Wig group fighting?

Tzuyu chuckled at the headlines she was reading as she waits inside the restaurant she and her best friend would go to.

"You... Wanted to see me?"

The tall girl looked up from her phone seeing that her best friend's lover was thin, eyes bagged, and it looked like she just finished crying.

"Oh, sweetie... Sit down..."

Tzuyu stood up and guided the short girl to sit in front of her as she ordered a lot to feed the girl in front of her.

"I know what happened..."

"I'm sorry..."

"But I know it's not your fault... Minnie texted me... She told me everything."

Tzuyu sighed.

"Soyeon... You don't have to apologize for something you didn't do... Yuqi should be the one to apologize yet she just ran away."

The tall girl sighed as Soyeon kept her head down staring at the food in front of her.

"Eat. Your girlfriend told me to take care of you."

With the mention of her girlfriend, Soyeon looked up as Tzuyu was taken aback.

"For now I can't tell how is she... But for now, just focus on yourself. You look like shit."
___________________

AN: huehuehue ✨💅