|My Day Goes Down To Up|

The pale girl grabbed the pill and water as she drinks it.

Soft knocks were heard making Shuhua look to where the knocking was to find her sweet Unnie with a soft smile looking at her.

Her face flushed red, she shouldn't be having these feelings anymore...

She needed to remind herself that she had no chance for love again.

"Breakfast is ready, your seaweed soup is there. Hui is already awake so we're only waiting for you two."

Shuhua nods, she couldn't say something.

Not because she's being cold, but because she couldn't take her eyes off that beautiful mole under those mesmerizing eyes of her sweet Unnie.

"Shu?"

"Y-Yeah! Don't worry, I'll wake Soyeon Unnie up..."

Soojin nods and left the room.

Shuhua's smile faltered as she looks down, her heart ached so bad that she needed to place her palm on her chest near where her broken heart is and clench it.

She swore to not look at her sweet Unnie the same she did back in the days she fell in love, but hence she was too beautiful to be ignored.

The pale girl felt someone's soft hand on her cheek making her look at the one who placed it, her leader was looking at her with a soft smile and understanding eyes.

"Don't worry shu, you'll get over it soon enough."

Shuhua smiled and hugged her leader.

Soyeon cooed as she wraps her arms around Shuhua's neck.

The two stood up from the bed and began to walk out of the room as the others greeted them, Hui smiled and pats the seat beside him.

Shuhua smiled and sat beside him Soyeon sat beside Yuqi.

"Anything to do for today, girls?"

Hui asked as everyone began to tell him about their plans.

"Girls... Miyeon and I have something to say..."

Soojin looked at Shuhua whose eyes widened, she smiled and nodded at them to continue.

Soyeon glanced at Shuhua as she saw her trembling hand, soon Hui held Shuhua's hand as he smiled at her.

"We're... Together, we've been dating since before debut."

Minnie gasped happily and hugged them as Yuqi swallowed her drink before forcing a smile out her lips.

Shuhua noticed.

"And we're planning to go on a date... I hope you girls don't mind."

Soojin smiled as Miyeon held her hands.

"Sure! I'm going to hang out with Lisa and Sorn."

Soyeon nods as she looked at Yuqi.

"I'll go hang out with Yuqi."

Shuhua declares as she sent a sympathetic smile towards Yuqi whose eyes widened, she can see that Yuqi's tears were threatened to fall anytime soon so she excused herself and the Beijing girl.

"Go get ready, we'll go and hang out with Elkie."

Yuqi nods as she gave a thankful hug to Shuhua who smiled and patted her back.

"You?"

Hui asked Soyeon.

"Well... Now that you ask me... I'm thinking of making this song that suddenly popped out of my mind... Something about a cold beauty."

The three girls awed at Soyeon's revelation, Hui felt like he knew what is it about.

"Alright. Then I'll go hang out with my boys."
___________________

"I thought we were going to Elkie? What are we doing here in JYP cafe?"

"Well... Organic food."

The two laughed.

"What's wrong Yuqi? You seemed to be so upset when you heard that Miyeon Unnie and Soojin Unnie are dating..."

Shuhua spoke in her mother tongue as Yuqi looked at her with teared-filled eyes.

"Shu... Do you know the feeling of when someone you love is already with someone and you're just hopelessly in love with them?"

Yuqi revealed as Shuhua gasped softly, she knew how it felt as she feels it whenever Soojin is involved.

"Well... I love Miyeon Unnie... I've been crushing on her since the day she joined our group... She's just so... Perfect."

Shuhua pats Yuqi's back.

"Don't worry Qi... We'll both end these feelings."

Yuqi hugs Shuhua and they both smiled softly.

"Thank you... You always know when to help me..."

"No problem..."
___________________

The leader clicked her pen as she ripped the paper off the notebook.

All she could think about was when Yuqi revealed she likes Miyeon.

It broke her heart, but it left a little hope as she found out that Miyeon is in love with Soojin.

But what worries her more is that Shuhua is broken too.

"Hey, leader-nim."

Soyeon looked up to see the Thai.

"Minnie Unnie? What's wrong?"

"Well... I have something to reveal, you don't mind saving one more room for a person right?"

Soyeon chuckled and pats the couch.
___________________

AN: Hellowr, how's the chapter?

She has her in a chokehold