|It's Always Better, Because You're There|

"Rumors are starting to blow up... I'm worried."

The maknae whispered as her girlfriend looked at her.

"I'm worried too, there's an article here saying something about Straykidz Hyunjin..."

The two were inside the studio, Soyeon was preparing a comeback after Hwaa, she was having trouble writing her rap.

Hwaa made everyone Le Gasp.

Especially when they have amazing B-Side tracks.

"Hm... I think this concept will fit Soojin Unnie and you."

Soyeon grinned at her muse who blushed a little and chuckled as she stood up from the couch and walked towards the short girl.

"How so?"

"I mean, wouldn't Tomboy fit you two? The others would fit in as well but I know you could pull it off with Unnie."

Soyeon leans her back on Shuhua's chest as the pale girl caressed her gray hair.

"I guess so, now c'mere and let me smooch you with love."

The leader chuckled as Shuhua turns her chair around and kissed her passionately.

Soyeon glided her hands around Shuhua's neck as she hummed when the pale girl bit her bottom lip, slightly opening her mouth she felt her maknaes tongue enter and began to play with her tongue.

The pale girl made Soyeon stand up as they continued to make out, Shuhua dragged her towards the couch and she got pushed by the short girl.

The short girl removes her hoodie as her black bra was seen, and the pale girl blushed as she began to unbutton her long sleeve.

Soyeon straddled Shuhua's legs as she leans down to capture the pale girl's lips as they continue where they stopped.

Their relationship grew stronger since three months ago, Soyeon being the leader that she continues to write a new song for their group.

Of course, there were times were they would stare at each other feeling the high tension between them, Soojin who was always beside Shuhua would blush embarrassed by the fact she was beside a horny person.

Miyeon would always try to talk her girlfriend out as she wants the two to develop their relationship by having intimate time, but Soojin being the mom figure of Shuhua would always find ways to stop the two from having sex.

There was a time when Shuhua was alone in their dorm and invited Soyeon over, the two made out and were about to remove their shirt when they heard Soojin's voice shouting for Soyeon to come out of the pale girl's room.

The second time was when Soyeon would brush her hand on Shuhua's thighs, this caused the heat inside them to grow.

Subtle glances and sexy smirks were given, Soojin saw Soyeon kissing Shuhua's neck as her makeup artist chuckled seeing the two.

"I guess they couldn't keep their hands to themselves..."

The woman said as she chuckled nervously when she saw Soojin leaving the chair she was in, she sits in the middle of the two making the leader sigh frustratingly as Shuhua chuckled.

The third time was when they were having a group movie night in the producer lines dorm, Minnie was sitting with Yuqi as they eat the popcorn leaving the oldest to whine.

Soojin was on the other chair, she glanced at Soyeon who was laying on Shuhua's front as they cuddle.

The cherry smiled seeing how innocent it looked but she saw Soyeon's hand sneak inside Shuhua's shirt.

"EHEM! Soyeon mind passing the water please?"

Miyeon giggled at her girlfriend, Soyeon sucks in a sharp inhale as she threw the bottle to Soojin who caught it.

"Oh and also sit there."

And then there was a time at MMA, they were inside the tent.

Soyeon and Shuhua sneaked off to somewhere more private.

They felt hot and bothered by the fact they were wearing tight gowns that showed their curves.

Shuhua sucks on Soyeon's neck as she went in between the short girl's legs, the maknae pushed her gown up as Soyeon moaned when she felt Shuhua's lips on her inner thigh.

"Soojin stop--"

Miyeon was stopping Soojin from barging inside the room where the two were.

"Shuhua! Tzuyu's here!"

Soojin shouts as the twos eyes widened hearing the sweet unnies voice.

Soyeon sighed and pulled Shuhua up cleaning the smudge of her lipstick, the maknae chuckled as she pushed the short girl's gown down.

"She always knows where we are."

"Overprotective mama."

The pale girl was about to dive in when they heard knocks.

"I swear..."

Soyeon whispered as she fixed herself, Shuhua laughed softly as she took fixed herself.

When the leader opened the door from the studio she saw the Beijing girl with a worried face.

"What happen--"

"Soojin Unnie sprained her ankle."

Shuhua's eyes widened as she pushed past the leader and rushed outside.

"Take us to her."
___________________

AN: :) it's so close to a wreck again

Fate is tangled

Fate is tangled