|Don't Cry Until She Looks The Other Way|

The past few months have been hectic for the girls, they were busy promoting their group and eventually got into this program Mnet made because they're getting bankrupt--

Queendom was the name as they battled other senior groups to get first place.

Soyeon has been working so hard to create the most epic song to be released by them, and there is where feelings got a bit out of hand.

Shuhua has developed a huge crush on her, she's been opening her feelings to her Miyeon Unnie for comfort and to her Soojin Unnie for understanding.

Whenever there are times she wants to talk to her Soyeon Unnie, Yuqi would always blocks her way and take Soyeon away from her.

It made her so pissed it frustrated her to the point she breaks down in the slightest argument she'll have with Yuqi, the Beijing girl didn't know what was happening to Shuhua so she'd use the pale girl's feelings that she didn't even know who was Shuhua's crush.

Minnie admitted it was petty of Yuqi to do that.

Soyeon paid no mind to what was going on as she would go home exhausted, straight to bed.

"Yuqi, what's wrong with you? You've been pulling Soyeon away from Shuhua and at the same time pushing Shuhua away from Soyeon!"

Minnie whispered sharply as she grips the Beijing girl's wrist while glaring at her.

"I'm doing what's planned, Unnie."

"You're doing what's planned!? Or Are you jealous because Soyeon's been paying attention to Shuhua more than you now!"

Yuqi backs away and slaps her hand away from the Thai.

"What are you saying--"

"Don't play dumb, Song. I know you more than them, I know what's hiding behind those eyes."

Minnie crossed her arms as Yuqi clenched her fist.

"So what if I am jealous of them?!"

"You're forgetting you are Shuhua's best friend!"

Yuqi stopped as Minnie growled at her.

"You've been so obsessed with Miyeon back then that you had the guts to use our leader to make Soojin and Miyeon break up, but when that didn't work and Soyeon comforted you through all of that pain you fell for her! But then you found out Soyeon's been paying attention to Shuhua more made you obsessed to hurt them both!"

What Minnie said was the truth, Yuqi shuts up but was visibly upset.

"Stop it Yuqi. You're being too much."

Yuqi shakes her head as a sign that she won't give up.

"I'll make her fall for me again, there's nothing you can do Unnie."

The Beijing turns away leaving the Thai pissed.

"Damn it you stubborn fucking girl!"

Minnie cussed in English but what she didn't know someone heard her as the person behind her chuckled.

"You're behind cube entertainment, Ms. Minnie Unnie. Someone might hear you... For example, me."

The Thai flinched and looked behind her to see the blue-haired tipped girl she saw back then.

"Oh shit."

"Indeed, that was one heated argument you had with Yuqi Unnie."

"Yeah... She's just... So stubborn! *Sigh* what's your name again?"

"Seung."

"Right... I'm sorry you had to hear that Seung."

Seung smiled as she pats Minnie's shoulder.

"No worries, this will be a small secret for us two."
__________________

The final stage for queendom was now live as everyone gave their all.

Shuhua nervously played with her nails as she was about to do her solo dance in the intro.

"Shu? Are you okay?"

Soojin went beside the pale girl who sighed and shook her head.

"I'm so nervous Unnie, why did you all agree to give me this part? You'd be more fitting..."

Shuhua whispered as Soojin wrapped her arm around the pale girl's shoulder.

"Stand by! Yeh Shuhua!"

A staff shouts as Shuhua gulped and looked at her members, she locked eyes with her leader who gave her a nod.

Suddenly, Yuqi made her way toward the leader as she strikes up a conversation.

Shuhua gulped as her eyes were still stuck gazing at her leader's piercing charcoal eyes.

They maintained eye contact as Yuqi noticed this, she moved in front of Soyeon making her flinch and look at her with a small smile.

Shuhua blinks rapidly as she stopped her tears from falling, Miyeon noticed this as she gave Soojin a signal to comfort the pale girl.

Minnie sighed as she was disappointed at Yuqi for acting this way.

She noticed Miyeon glaring at her making her gulp.

"I know you know something we don't know, Nicha. So spill it."

Minnie looked from side to side.

"I'll tell after this."

Miyeon nods.

"Yeh Shuhua! The stage is yours!"
_________________

AN: so far, everything's good