|I Couldn't Leave You Anyway|

As the full moon glowed and the stars shined, the leader gawked at the scene.

She shook her head trying not to get distracted by the exquisiteness of the view.

Soyeon walked to the hidden path behind the park, the hidden place was where they could see the full moon and beautiful stars while laying down on the green grass.

It was Shuhua's idea to give this place a special part of her heart, this is where she would always go when something is bothering her, or simply just to relax after a stressful day.

Shuhua revealed the hidden place to her leader, now it's not her special place anymore but rather a special place for them two.

Soyeon pushed the bushes away to see Shuhua with her knees up to her chest looking at the moon.

"Shu?"

She whispered as she approached the pale girl who didn't pay any attention to her as she was busy admiring the starry night.

Soyeon sat down beside her as she also looked up at the starry night.

"The moon sure does look lovely tonight... Doesn't it? Unnie?"

Shuhua whispered as Soyeon looked at her a bit shocked since the maknae spoke in her deep voice.

"Yeah..."

The leader smiled softly as she continues to stare at the pale girl who looked at her.

"Unnie? Is something wrong? You've been awfully quiet... I have been calling you for 3 minutes now."

Soyeon blinked and chuckled as she nervously looked away from the maknaes soft gaze.

"I'm fine... But, are you?"

The leader glanced at Shuhua who nodded.

"Yeah..."

"What happened back there shushu? You just walked out."

"I was angry Unnie, angry at someone who couldn't even see the worth of the person she's using for attention. I'm angry because she doesn't deserve her."

Shuhua reveals as Soyeon hummed.

"But who was it you're mad at?"

"... Just someone I fought on my phone Unnie, no need to worry much."

Shuhua didn't want to reveal her small crush to her Soyeon Unnie.

She just wants to crawl into a cave and die there from embarrassment, her Soyeon Unnie was beautiful, magnificent, and amazing.

While her?

She was just... A burden.

"Well, if that person you fought with on your phone made you angry so much... Then why not let me help you?"

"It's fine Unnie, I don't want you to get into my problem."

Soyeon chuckled as she scoots closer to Shuhua and laid her head on the pale girl's shoulder, the warmth made her a bit sleepy and she yawned.

Shuhua was a blushing mess, she could smell the hint of Pine tree scent.

"Unnie..."

The pale girl hesitates to ask her question.

"Yes?"

Soyeon answered, waiting.

"How... I mean uh, do you... Love Yuqi?"

The leader smile at the mention of her crush, this sight made Shuhua gulp down the lump in her throat.

The pain in her heart increased as she tries to take her tears back, she doesn't want Soyeon to know she was crying for her.

"I do love her... She's my everything, the girl I learned to adore back in our trainee days, shushu. Yuqi is my lovely little crush."

Shuhua bit her bottom lip, her quivering pupils dilated as she clenched her sweatpants.

"Oh... That sounds... Nice."

She whispered as she looked away.

Soyeon nods while smiling.

"It does."

The leader then looked at Shuhua.

She doesn't know how to describe the feeling, but she's learning what it is.

The way her heart would rise into a wave of fiery anger when she sees Shuhua hanging out with someone rather than her confuses her.

The warm feeling and beating of her heart were enough to send her to the edge where she gets confused about who she really loves.

She tries to deny everything about Shuhua, thinking that maybe she just adores Shuhua as the maknae.

Or maybe because Shuhua looks so gorgeous every day and every night, hours, minutes, or seconds.

The way her cheeks would look like a squirrel's when she stuffs herself with food.

Her unique and beautiful voice, the way she would call her Unnie in her cute voice but then when they are together alone she'll use her normal time of voice.

Oh, how crazy Soyeon's thoughts went when she heard her.

"This place... Is a secret."

Shuhua whispered making Soyeon look at her.

The wind blew as their hair danced with it.

Soyeon stared at Shuhua's calming aura and charming eyes.

"Promise me Soyeon Unnie, you'll never let anyone know this spot. It will just be yours and mine. This is a place where we will find each other if one is falling apart."

Shuhua spoke in her calming voice.

Soyeon nods and grabbed Shuhua's hand as they smiled at each other.

"It'll just be you and me."
___________________

AN: huehuehue