|Are You Ready To Risk It All?|

The girls were planning to have dinner together at a place where they can be themselves.

Miyeon and Soojin decided to go buy the foods they'll grill and the alcohols they'll drink.

Yuqi and Minnie will prepare the place where they will drink the night away.

Shuhua gulped as she held her girlfriend's hand tightly.

The stylist softly held Shuhua's smooth, healthy black hair as she picks up the brush.

Soyeon gulped as she can see Shuhua trying to move away from the stylist.

"Love, it'll only just take some hours--"

"Hours that will damage my beautiful black hair!"

Soyeon chuckled as she told the stylist to wait for a minute which she nodded and smiled.

"My love, If you don't want your hair dyed then you could've told me... I've prepared another concept if you don't--"

"I know, it's fine. But... It's just..."

Shuhua sighed as she felt Soyeon's hand on her left cheek, she leans on her girlfriend's hand and looked at her.

"I don't know... Dyeing my hair... This hair has been my childhood..."

"My Love..."

The short girl was about to speak when Shuhua chuckled softly and pecked her lips.

"I'm just worried that I might get bald... But I guess that won't happen. I'm still expecting Yuqi to shave her head."

Soyeon smiled and hugged her girlfriend who grinned.

"Then I'll stay here by your side until the process is done."

(Soyeon legit waited there until Shuhua is done dyeing her hair in real life.)
___________________

Soojin was busy grilling the meat as she happily told Miyeon to prepare the table and drinks.

Yuqi was busy taking pictures as they will have a rooftop dinner, and Minnie was preparing their drinks.

"Soyeon texted me and said that we could go first."

Soojin smiled as they nodded and began to eat and drink.

Minnie had too much as she was a bit red but she kept talking.

Soojin sighed deeply knowing damn well she has to babysit.

Soyeon and Shuhua were behind the doors as the pale girl was looking at her covered blonde hair.

"Why do I have to wear this ridiculous itchy wig?"

"Because we're going to surprise them."

The short girl gave Shuhua a small kiss on the cheek.

"Well... The stylist gave you that wig, I haven't seen your blonde hair yet.

"Yeah, because you fell asleep while holding my hand."

"But at least I was there for emotional support."

Shuhua laughed softly and hugged her girlfriend.

"Yeah, and I appreciate that."

The two nodded at each other as they entered the rooftop deck.

"There they are!"

They cheered, Miyeon and Minnie's hair was both dyed and Soojin was there to watch them.

Yuqi went next before Soyeon.

And Shuhua was the only black hair in them.

They looked at Shuhua.

"So... The Marilyn Monroe concept is not going to happen?"

Soyeon nudged Shuhua.

"Well..."

Shuhua took off her wig making everyone gasp, her girlfriend stared at her in surprise.

Well, because her girlfriend could pull off blonde.

Minnie began to cry as she hugs Shuhua.

Yuqi laughed at her girlfriend.

"You went blonde... I thought you wouldn't..."

Miyeon whispered as she caressed Shuhua's blonde hair.

"Two times the charm."

Soyeon shrugged as Soojin smirked.

"What two times is that, Leader?"

The short girl blushed and smacked Soojin's arms.

The commotion of blonde Shuhua eased up as they continued drinking and eating.

"You know shu, the spot for a third girlfriend is still open."

Yuqi winked as Minnie giggled and peppered her girlfriend's face with kisses, Soyeon went silent as her smile dropped.

Soojin snickered as Miyeon pouts seeing that her food was stolen by Yuqi.

"I'll pass. You two are nothing compared to my beautiful, stunning, sexy, multi-talented ace of a girlfriend, Jeon Soyeon."

Shuhua smirked as Yuqi laughed seeing how Red Soyeon looked.

"Damn! I need a Yeh Shuhua in my life too!"

Yuqi shouts as Minnie nodded with thumbs up.

"Approved."

"Oh and by the way, Leader-nim..."

Yuqi looked at Minnie who nodded.

"Minnie... And I, planned on you know... Post on Instagram that we're in a relationship."

Soyeon's eyes widened as she saw that the two were ready to post it.

"Then... Alright. I'll support."

Soyeon grinned.

The two immediately posted their selca together with hearts as they revealed that they are in a relationship.

Fans flooded their comment sections with hearts and supportive messages.

Shuhua held her girlfriend's hand and looked at her.

"I guess that leaves us..."

Soyeon sighed and leaned her head on the pale girl's shoulder.

"If you are ready to risk it all, then I am ready to risk it all too. We risk it all together."
___________________

AN: wow it's near the end, 🔚