|Helping You|

The oldest Unnie and the sweet Unnie take the maknae out for an ice cream hang out.

As they sat together, the oldest began to tell her how their relationship started.

Not going to lie, it still hurts Shuhua when she sees Miyeon and Soojin staring at each other with love oozing in their eyes.

They would hold hands as they smile sweetly at each other, Shuhua wished she could take Miyeon's place and do all of that to Soojin.

She loves the sweet girl with all of her heart since trainee days, she fell in love with how kind and considerate Soojin is.

How she helped her through everything even if there was a language barrier.

Shuhua looks down smiling bitterly as she played with her ice cream not noticing how the two unnies would look at her with pity.

"Shu..."

"Huh?"

The pale girl looked up seeing Miyeon smiling at her sadly.

"Are you mad at me for stealing Soojin away from you?"

"No... I'm just... I'm just still hurt about the fact you two were together while I continue to fall in love with Soojin Unnie more... It's just... It upsets me to the core that you didn't even reveal this to the others or me! We can understand you! I will understand it's just that... I caught you two in..."

Shuhua's voice faltered as she looks down tears falling, Soojin and Miyeon looked at each other as they felt their heart crack, the guilt eating them as they hid this from their members, especially to the one who is having feelings.

"Shu we're sorry..."

"It's fine Unnie... I understand okay?... Just don't hide these things from me..."

Shuhua smiled at them as the two nodded.

"I'll move on don't worry, maybe I'll begin tonight..."

The three chuckled as the maknae would ask pieces of advice about love and relationships which they answered honestly.

"So that dating thing with Hui Oppa is fake?"

"Yes, it was what the company wants. So we dealt with it."

Soojin shrugged as the maknae nodded.

A man with freshly dyed hair ran towards the cafe as he wanted to share something.

He saw his friend Soojin, so as he entered the cafe he shouts:

"I have some tea girls!"

The three looked at the owner of the voice and saw Hui.

"Hui Oppa?"

The three both said as the man sat beside Shuhua and chuckled breathing heavily.

"Holy fu--"

Miyeon slapped her hand on his mouth and gestured that Shuhua was with them.

"Oh... Right."

"So what are you doing here, Hui?"

Soojin asked as the man chuckled while wiggling his eyebrows.

"I found out that Yuqi likes someone!"

The three gasped as Hui giggled.

"How?"

"And when?"

"And what were you even doing there?"

"Okay! So I was going home I'm done creating our group song when I walked past Soyeon's room and heard them talking, Yuqi revealed she likes--"

Hui stopped, he can't reveal this information...

But they need to know...

"She likes... Uh... I forgot!"

The man chuckled as Soojin rolled her eyes and Miyeon giggled.

Shuhua whined as she was curious as to who her Beijing friend had a crush on.

Hui smiled sadly remembering that he and the leader of these girls talked about their love life.

He felt a heavy lump in his throat as he watches Shuhua stare longingly at Soojin and Miyeon as they tease and hold each other's hands.

So as the good big brother figure he is, he smiled.

"Girls, why don't you two leave me and Shuhua alone for about until night hm? I'll take her home, don't worry."

Hui grinned as Miyeon skeptically looked at him.

"You're not planning to take my maknae out huh!? Don't date her!"

Miyeon protectively wrapped her arms around Shuhua as the pale girl whined and tried to push the oldest away from her which Soojin watches in joy.

"I'm not planning to do that Mi, just let me and my fake little sister be alone. Yeah?"

The two girls nodded waving goodbye to the two.

As they went far away from the cafe Hui held Shuhua's hand.

"Are you okay? You can breathe now sweetie. You can let it all out."

For the first time, Shuhua felt herself break again.

But not in front of the leader, but instead in front of someone else's leader.

"I'm here to help you Shushu."

The older man smiled softly as the pale girl nodded and hugged him sobbing her heart out.
___________________

AN: Hui became my bias, lol I ain't going to make him a villain after this--

Here's your YeonHua pic