|My Tears Are On The Roof Again|

The girls were getting famous, but rumors about Seo Soojin being a bully surfaced in every news.

Of course, the girls knew those things that those liars said weren't true but Korean netizens were such big bullies and stupid blind ass bitch, they didn't believe The cherry.

It angered Miyeon, as her girlfriend is being accused as a bully.

Shuhua would bark back at those disguztang dogs.

Soojin calmed the girls down, she couldn't attend any awards or fan signs as she sprained her ankle badly.

With Universe asking for a song, Soyeon immediately accepts the deal.

But was upset when they cut Soojin's parts off and her face off every brand she is in.

"This isn't fair."

Miyeon whispered as her girlfriend hugged her patting her back to calm the oldest down.

"I know babe, I just hope they would listen to me..."

The oldest tears up as she tightened her hug.

"That Shin-ae (hoe), she's using you just to be famous again... She flops so hard she needs someone to step on."

"I get that you are upset, but we don't use violence against them. We use justice."

Justice that you were too late to receive :)
__________________

"That's sweet of you, Shu. But are you sure about this? Are you ready to risk it all?"

The tall girl beside the pale girl asked as she helps her friend pick a beautiful ring for her Girlfriend.

"Soyeon Unnie wants to get married at that age, so why not give her a ring where we will promise to only have each other until it's time to get married."

Shuhua smiled as she saw the rings with infinity engraved in the middle with diamonds.

Tzuyu chuckled seeing her friend smile so warmly seeing the ring, she grabs her wallet and grabbed her black card.

"I'll buy these to go please."

The tall girl gives her black card to the cashier who nodded and grabbed the rings to put them into two separate ways red boxes.

"T-Tzuyu you did--"

"Thank me when your plan works, if it doesn't? Keep it. You'll have more chances."

Tzuyu smiled as she grabs the bags and looked down at her friend.

"By the way, I'll be heading to Taiwan after your promotion with Last Dance... I guess after two weeks."

"Oh, I guess I'm still thinking about it... But I'll pack my things."

"Alright, send it to my dorm with Dahyun Unnie so you don't have to bring anything rather than your bag."

"Alright."

The two Taiwanese enjoyed their shopping day, Tzuyu was busy ordering their food when Shuhua grabbed the rings.

She smiled and imagined herself wearing it along with her girlfriend.

"There's that lovesick smile, are you imagining it already?"

Tzuyu giggles as Shuhua blushed and sighed dreamingly, she could just picture her girlfriend wearing a white gown.

"My Girl, and My World... Of course, I am imagining it... I couldn't wait to call her forever mine. I'll stay loyal to her and she'll do the same. We'll love each other until we grow up because that's how devoted we are to each other."

The pale girl sighed as she looks out the window.

Unbeknownst to her and Tzuyu, someone was listening to them.

The Thai looked at the Beijing girl beside her who was busy looking away.

"You know that you have to accept the fact she will not be with you."

Minnie whispered beside Yuqi who clenched her fist.

"There's no way, Unnie. She accepted my proposal as my Girlfriend yet she chose her? What kind of bull crap is that?"

Yuqi sighed as she stood up and left their table, Minnie jogged to follow her.

• • •  •< •< •<

The CEO looked at the articles.

"So what will we do now boss?"

The manager asked as The CEO chuckled.

"What's the best way? Well, let's do what we did to Hyuna and Dawn and the other artist."

"B-But Jeon Soyeon--"

"I don't care about her."
___________________

AN: oh naur

My readers ready to punch me: