|Don't Bite Your Lip, Or Grith Your Teeth|

Months passed by since that fight between Miyeon and Soyeon happened, they acted like they were fine with each other in front of their fans and the camera when in truth they were not.

They were preparing for Dumdi Dumdi.

The leader doesn't know why she accepted Yuqi's proposal as her girlfriend.

She doesn't even know why she rejected Shuhua.

So sitting here alone inside the studio she's been thinking a lot.

The traits she once fell for Yuqi have faded and were now exchanged with Shuhua's, her everything.

How Shuhua's eyes would form into crescents when she smiles, talking about her smile it's so radiant like the sun beaming to her.

Her porcelain smooth skin, and unique chameleon voice.

"But she's my dearest friend..."

Soyeon whispered but she immediately slapped her cheek stopping herself from saying nonsense.

She missed her, she missed everything about her.

She got addicted to the taste of her lips.

Her scent.

Everything.

She held her head with both hands as the leader began to smack herself, thinking that she made the worst idea of accepting Yuqi.

Everything was... Too fast.

She began to doubt herself.

How did someone like Shuhua fall in love with her?

Soyeon began to remember those harsh trainee days when she was called ugly.

Yeah, that's right.

How could Shuhua love this horrifying face of hers?

She's ugly, she's just an eyesore.

"Soyeon hey--"

The Thai stopped as she saw the leader immediately wiping her tears away as she cleared her throat.

"Woah there... Are you okay?"

Even if they have fought, she still cares for them.

"Yeah... Just remembered something back in those old days."

Soyeon chuckled, Minnie immediately knew what the short girl was remembering.

"You know deep inside your heart you're not ugly, they just don't see your worth."

The Thai pats Soyeon's shoulder who just nodded.

"What really happened, Soyeon-ah? Never in my life, I saw you doubt someone, yet you doubted Shuhua's love for you. Soyeon... Tell me. Do you love Yuqi?"

Soyeon looked into Minnie's eyes, they stared at each other as Soyeon's raw feelings were finally open.

Minnie's eyes widened as she can see the regret and pain in those eyes.

"No... My feelings for her faded a long time ago I just kept it away from you all..."

The Thai frowned.

"Shuhua. Shuhua is all I want. She's all I need. I adore her, I admire her. I like her--no I love her."

Those eyes filled with raw love and passion, such grace seeing it in front of her.

Minnie smiled sadly and held both of Soyeon's hands.

"Then go and chase her, soyeon-ah. It's never too late but... You have to explain your side to everyone, most importantly to Tzuyu."

"Okay..."

"Now wipe those tears away, I was asking if you wanted to grab dinner with me since I've been noticing you got... Thinner."

Soyeon nods as Minnie chuckled.

"You're goin to need to explain all of this to Hui too."
___________________

"Oh Romeo, thy Romeo--"

"This is dumb."

Hui whispered as he was comforting the crying pale girl beside him, so he sets his TV up for a movie.

"Are you feeling better, shushu?"

Shuhua shook her head as she wrapped herself in the blanket, Hui frowned as the pale girl didn't finish her food.

"Hoetaek! I have some tea!"

Hui furrowed his eyebrows upon hearing Soojin's voice.

"What the fuck do you want Ex-girlfriend of mine?"

Soojin rolled her eyes as she closed the door, she sighed seeing Shuhua cuddled up with Hui's plushies.

"Minnie Unnie told me everything, she went to talk with... Her."

The cherry whispered as Hui gasped.

"And then?"

"She does in fact, love her truly."

Hui gasped louder as he went out of the balcony to scream.

Soojin chuckled as she went beside Shuhua, hugging her tightly.

The pale girl went out of her cocoon and hugged the cherry.

"Are you feeling better now baby?"

Shuhua shook her head as Soojin cooed and kissed her forehead, they could still hear Hui fanboying outside.

She remembered when Minnie revealed the information to her.

"She... Loves her!?"

Soojin shouts as Minnie nodded rapidly with a huge smile.

"Since when!? How?! Why!? What!?!!"

The instincts of being an overprotective mother to Shuhua were up to heaven and Minnie could feel herself burning feeling Soojin's fiery glare towards her.

She gulps.

"D-Don't ask me! Bye!"

Minnie ran away as Soojin sighed and crossed her arms.

"My baby... All grown up."
___________________

AN: random but I finally found the song I've been humming for the last three months