|I've Got My Mind On You|

The world tour started as everyone was busy trying to get everything perfect.

The girls had their soundcheck as they greeted the fans.

Everyone was cheering, screaming, and squealing.

And then the Twerk challenge happened.

"Holy shit."

Shuhua whispered as her girlfriend twerked on the stage as she drinks her water.

She looked at her girlfriend's toned stomach seeing that the sweat made it more visible, she looked hot on the screen but extra hot in front.

The pale girl gulped down her water, Miyeon knew what is happening to Shuhua.

"Damn girl. You got it bad."

Miyeon whispered beside Shuhua who looked away as she saw her girlfriend sending her a smirk and a seductive wink.

Shuhua coughs a little as she claps as her girlfriend finished her hot performance.

"Yah! Shuwerking!"

Yuqi cheered as Minnie wiggled her eyebrows.

Soyeon raised her eyebrows at the two, they were still trying to steal her woman.

The leader sent a signal to Miyeon who immediately went into the center to twerk first before Shuhua as Soyeon went beside the pale girl.

Shuhua acts like a fool as she felt her girlfriend's hands on her thighs.

The fans were distracted as they cheer for Chowerking, Soojin who was beside Seung, Rin, Ji-Sun, Hye-Jung, and Sun-Young laughed at her girlfriend twerking.

"Keep your hands on yourself, My Love. They'll see."

Shuhua whispered as she immediately gripped her girlfriend's wrist sending her a sly smirk.

Soyeon gulped seeing her girlfriend's smirk.

"Yah! I'm done!"

Miyeon covered her face in embarrassment as Shuhua took the spotlight.

Minnie and Yuqi cheered as Shuhua fucking cartwheeled.

Soyeon laughed a little but stopped as her girlfriend began to twerk like a pro.

She fans her face and saw that there were fans who were taking a video of her reaction.

Soyeon coughed and looks away but she couldn't help but stare at her sexy girlfriend.

The short girl placed her hand on her chest as she gulped again seeing Shuhua's seductive face.