|Hey, I Miss You|

Things got a bit awkward for the two as they couldn't make something up for a conversation starter, but the members caught on.

Due to the awkwardness, Yuqi took this as an advantage to get nearer to Soyeon.

"What happened between you two? Things are so cold when it comes to you and Soyeon."

Minnie asked their maknae as the pale girl pouted and looks away.

"I don't know, why don't you ask her about it? I want to clear things between us and ask... What does she really feel... I can't just hope on nothing Minnie Unnie, I like her but she won't give me a sign."

Shuhua opens up her feelings to the Thai, Minnie smiled softly and placed her hand on the pale girl's shoulder.

"Then go talk to her, miscommunication is the worst..."

Minnie sighed as she leaned her head on Shuhua's shoulder.

"I'm rooting for the two of you... I'd never expect you two to like... Get into a relationship because in front of the cameras... You two are so distant, and fans ship SooShu, MiMin, and YuYeon more... I feel bad."

Shuhua looks at the Thai and sent her a comforting smile.

"Soyeon's been busy... I wonder what song she's making."
__________________

Soyeon has lost it, every day she could think about was the maknaes soft lips against hers.

She threw her notebook away as the lyrics were filled with words that hides deep meanings.

Yuqi who was with her on the couch raised her eyebrows as she almost got hit with the notebook.

"What's got you going like that?"

"This song! God!"

Soyeon hid her blushing face away from Yuqi, the Beijing thought she was the cause of it causing her to celebrate.

But the reason for that short girl's blush was far more than that.

"You wrote, Oh My God, She took me to the sky... For who?"

Not gonna lie, the lyrics made Yuqi's dirty mind work.

"I've been thinking about this person a lot... She's so beautiful that it's hard to ignore her anymore..."

Soyeon whispered as Yuqi listened.

"Can you tell me who?"

"I can't... My feelings for her are maybe a misunderstanding, I can't just jump to conclusions... I have to figure this out on my own..."

The leader sighed deeply as she closed her eyes, leaning towards her table with elbows propped up.

"Then describe her..."

"At first I didn't notice her, I just thought that she was my friend. A friend that I care for deeply, someone who I can rely on..."

Soyeon opens her eyes as she placed her hand on the mouse.

"When... I was having feelings for this certain girl, she was there when I was upset because the girl I loved loves someone else."

Yuqi knew this isn't about her anymore.

Soyeon clicked on the picture of them six together, she locked her eyes on the picture of the pale girl.

"And then I started to notice the obvious things about her, her soft black hair, her luscious lips, her mesmerizing eyes, basically she was a sculpture of God. I couldn't stop staring at her. She is art. My art. Everyone's angel... But she's my Muse."

The leader blushed thinking about the days she unconsciously admired the pale girl.

"She's kind, she isn't scared to speak up. Brave and strong, admirable and encouraging. She's so perfect that I'm so tempted to have her, I wanted to hold her, kiss her, hug her, or maybe just... Be there by her side..."

The rumbling anger inside Yuqi plus the jealousy was big, she didn't know how to react no more.

"Then that's when the obvious things were left encrypted inside my mind... The small things were now noticed, how she would laugh at the smallest things, she's thankful. Her actions speak louder. She's an introvert but is loud when it comes to people she knows, she hates showing affection to the outside world but when receives a letter from her it's filled with love. Pure powerful love."

"Sounds like you like her."

Soyeon's eyes widened as her blush worsened.

She didn't even realize she zoomed in on Shuhua's picture.

The leader glanced at Yuqi who was looking away playing with her phone.

"NO! NO I DON'T!"

Yuqi raised her eyebrows with a smile.

"Alright, by the way. Wanna hang out?

The Beijing girl asked with a charming smile trying to reel the short girl to her heart.

Soyeon blushed as she looks down receiving a message.

My Muse <3

The leader shook her nervousness away.

"Hey, I Miss You... Wanna hang out at our old spot?"

Message Seen.
__________________

AN: owshii the feels na yarns, may panira Ng moments Ng YeonHua