|You Want Me, You Need Me|

The pale girl went under the covers while sitting up as she reaches for her novel and glasses.

She removed her contact lenses that's why she needs her glasses, as she opens her novel to where she left reading... Her leader stood up and went to her closet and began to search for clothes.

It has become their habit that it didn't shock the two of them, it's so normal.

Soyeon began to change her clothes to Shuhua's, she noticed that Shuhua's shirt was a bit big so she didn't wear any shorts just her panty.

She waddles towards the bed and went under the covers, the leader scoots closer to Shuhua and laid her head on her shoulder with the blanket over her chest.

Shuhua didn't mind the company as she was too impressed with her novel.

Soyeon looks up at her and began to wrap her arms around the pale girl's waist, she took this chance to stuff her face on Shuhua's neck.

The pale girl chuckled as she took notice of this, she lifts her left arm and wrapped it around Soyeon's curvy waist.

"Maybe I do have a crush on her, or maybe I don't. Maybe this is just a misunderstanding, she happens to comfort me so much I got attached to her... Yeah, maybe that's it. There's no way my feelings for Yuqi will fade, or maybe they did a little. God, maybe we just have a sister relationship. That's why I want to get so close to her, yeah. Maybe that's it, Jeon, Maybe that's the reason."

Soyeon thought as she felt the cold pass by her making her shiver, she wants more warmth.

Pulling herself away from Shuhua's grasp, the pale girl looked at her confused but gasped as Soyeon went between her legs and started to unbutton her upper pajama.

"Yah, Unnie. What are you doing--"

Shuhua was cut by her leader's lips, they were soft and has an addicting taste that she couldn't get enough of it.

Soyeon couldn't keep her hands to herself, I mean she could but why would she want to?

The pale girl's cheek reddened as she kissed her leader back, and the short girl removes her shirt her black bra in view.

They connected their lips again as they placed their hands on each other, Shuhua removed her glasses and sighed as she pulled Soyeon closer to her.

They pulled away from the kiss as they gazed at each other, Soyeon's piercing charcoal eyes boring into Shuhua's doe eyes making the pale girl's heart cause euphoria.

"Soyeon Unnie, what stressed you out?"

She asked.

A habit again.

"Her."

The two locked lips again, Soyeon needed more.

She needed more of that heat.

She needed more of her scent.

She needed all of that.

But why does she still want Yuqi?

As the heat began to rise their chest, Soyeon took their kissing to another level as she bit the pale girl's bottom lip making her gasp.

As she did so, the leader shoves her tongue inside Shuhua's mouth playing with her tongue.

The intensity grew as they pulled each other closer, their bodies closer, their lips closer.

But their hearts were far reached.

Shuhua thought that her leader's pine tree scent was so addicting to the point she pulled away from the kiss and began to lick the short girl's neck before biting it softly.

Soyeon felt the shivers run down her spine as she arches her back, she placed her hands on Shuhua's hair tangling her fingers to her black locks.

Shuhua didn't know that it was this addictive to have someone you love in your arms, far so she stopped and pulled back her kisses.

She remembered that her leader has feelings for her best friend, but then she felt someone's finger on her chin forcing her to look up.

The intense glare of the leader sent her to heaven as she gulped, a bit intimidated.

"Why did you stop?"

Soyeon whispered as she leans her face closer to Shuhua's with both of her hands cupped on the pale girl's cheeks.

"Isn't this wrong Soyeon Unnie?"

The short girl didn't answer as she hugs Shuhua's neck and stuffed her face in the girl's hair.

No answers were given, as it was so quiet now.

Shuhua sighed and pulled the blankets to cover the two of them, her half-naked and her leader wearing her black lingerie.

"Goodnight, Unnie."
__________________

AN: nothing can pull me away~ from your embrace~