|All Those Flames That Burned Before Her|

"I... I have no excuse but please... Can you all leave me with Tzuyu alone?"

Jihyo looked at Tzuyu who nodded as she sits down with crossed legs and arms.

The others left as Minnie and Miyeon patted Soyeon's shoulder.

As they left, Tzuyu glared at her.

"Speak."

"Look... At first, I never noticed her ever since our debut... I thought that maybe I just saw her as my maknae, my little sister... My friend."

Soyeon sighed as she clamps both of her hands together from nervousness.

"She loved Soojin Unnie back then, I never noticed how beautiful she was... I was too focused on Yuqi... I was too focused on fake love."

Tzuyu hummed as she calms her tensed shoulders.

"And then her feelings for Soojin Unnie faded, and she started to look at me. Me who never deserved someone like her, I could never reach her. I mean look at her, and look at me."

The tall girl in front of her was taken aback.

"And then when she gave me small compliments and stayed by my side when I would always get rejected made me... Feel special. She made me special."

"She's Shuhua after all, how come no one would get special when it's her..."

Tzuyu chuckled as she looked away from the short girl, Soyeon smiled slightly.

"You're right... But then I hurt her... I'm sorry..."

"I can forgive you if you promise me that this won't repeat, nothing and no one could stop you from loving Shuhua okay? She is my dearest best friend. Ever since Elkie left us..."

Tzuyu sighed and looked at Soyeon.

"Just don't mess this shit up, Jeon. I'll forgive you, but I will never forget."
___________________

The Beijing girl walked around the company as she saw Minnie.

"Hey Min--"

Minnie walked past Yuqi with a cold face as she sipped on her iced coffee.

A wave of guilt and pain washed over Yuqi as she could only watch the Thai walk away from her.

"Minnie Unnie, hey."

Yuqi calls as Minnie sighed and looked at her with blank eyes.

"What."

"Are you okay?"

"I don't know, ask yourself."

• • •  •< •< •<

The girls danced fiercely as they got the steps right and perfect, sharp and groovy.

Soojin would compliment Shuhua at times the pale girl would dance perfectly.

Minnie smiled as she ruffled the pale girl's hair and hugged her, the leader saw them and glared at Minnie who mischievously glided her hands down to Shuhua's bum.

"Minnie. Go solo."

Soyeon's stern voice echoed through the practice room as Minnie gulped and began to sweat.

Miyeon snickered as her girlfriend shook her head at the mouse's dumb move.

Minnie sighed and began to stand in the center as Soyeon played the music, and the Thai began to dance.

She was only wearing a sports bra and joggers and she had her hair tied up.

"Look there."

Miyeon whispered beside the cherry as they looked at Beijing who was staring at Minnie's toned abs.

The two began to take pictures of the jaw-dropped Yuqi who was denying her feelings for Minnie as she is either looking at Soyeon's toned legs or Minnie's abs.

Shuhua was just sitting in the corner drinking her water while chatting with her best friend, Tzuyu.

Soyeon glanced at the quiet maknae, she slowly made her way to where the pale girl is.

TzuYow
Make sure to drink lots of water, and yes trust me.

She's whipped.

Shuhua chuckled but stopped as she felt someone's shoulder brushing with hers.

As Minnie finished her dance and was breathing heavily, Miyeon approached her with a towel and water in hand.

"Thanks, Mi."

"No prob."

Miyeon winked as Yuqi watched them.

"You have a girlfriend, go there grandma!"

Yuqi shouts as Miyeon glared at her, and the two began to bicker.

Shuhua looked at Soojin who gestured that their leader was sitting beside her, the fast beating of her heart made Shuhua blush but soon it stung as she remembered that she got rejected.

The pale girl stands up but stopped as she felt her leader's hand grab her wrist.

"Stay."

The short girl whispered.

Shuhua just sighed and went back to sitting beside her, she felt Soyeon lay her head on her shoulder.

"Soyeon-ah, CEO wants to talk to you."

Miyeon gave Soyeon a heads-up as the leader sighed deeply making Shuhua worriedly look at her.

"Alright."

Soyeon stood up and left the room without saying anything.

Shuhua figured that their leader was stressed out to the max, so maybe she might need someone to talk to.

Somewhere only they know.
__________________

AN: bleep

Would you accept Tzuyu's friend request?

Happy 1.9k reads, I thought no one would like this YeonHua story of mine

I was so unconfident publishing this, but with my friends couragement I just did it and now I can't stop writing-- :')