|They're Pouring Out Your Lies|

The leader felt her face warm as her heart began to beat so fast it could break out on her ribs.

"S-Shu wait..."

Soyeon began to think, why was this happening?

She thought that what they were doing, holding hands, kissing, and touching was just them being friends with benefits.

"I can't... Shuhua I don't..."

Soyeon retracts her hands away from Shuhua as she looks away.

"I'm sorry Shuhua but I don't... I can't... I..."

What about her feelings for Yuqi?

Why were these all confusing?

She looks up to see Shuhua's teary eyes and how her face morphed into pain.

"I... I'm sorry."

Soyeon turns around and began to walk away from the maknae who was breathing so fast as her tears rapidly cascade down her soft pale cheeks.

"W-What... I d-don't unde-rstand...x

She whispered.

What about those times they kissed? The hugs? Where they cuddled with each other?

The times Soyeon would get so possessive over her?

What about those times?

Were they just for nothing?

What about those signs?

Those signs that scream that she likes her back?

Was that all lies?

Everything?

It was all a lie?

Everything was just a damn lie?

She loves her! She loves her so much...

Mixed signals...

All of these...

Shuhua kneels on the sand as her tears wouldn't stop from falling, she sobs thinking that what she did was such a dumb move.

Confessing?

Yeah right!

No one even likes her for fucks sake!

So how come someone so talented, beautiful, and amazing as her Soyeon Unnie even like her!?

Come to think she's worthless!

She's useless!

No one would love a stupid, annoying girl like her!

She grabs her phone and dialed someone.

"Hello? Chingu-yah wae--"

"T-Tzu-yu..."

Shuhua couldn't form more words as she sobbed clutching where her broken heart.

Tzuyu's smile on her lips fell.

• • •  •< •< •<

The leader was breathing heavily as she sits on the chair beside the pool.

Someone saw her and began to walk to where she is.

"You seem stressed out."

"Oh shit!"

Soyeon was about to slap that person beside her when she saw that it was just Yuqi.

"Hey! No need to slap me!"

The Beijing chuckled as Soyeon looked away and sighed.

"I've been meaning to ask... And I heard it all around, and you made it so obvious... Do you like me?"

Yuqi asked as Soyeon's breath hitched.

"Yes..."

She whispered, but she... Didn't blush nor react shyly.

"Well, I have a question for you... Will you be my girlfriend? Because I love you too."

Soyeon's eyes widened upon hearing that but she couldn't react fast when Yuqi pressed her lips with hers.

Someone was watching them from afar, her heart ached so bad she had to leave the scene.

She bumped into the oldest who let out a groan but stopped seeing her crying.

"Nicha what's wrong--"

Minnie didn't react, she slapped Miyeon's hand away from her.

"Shuhua needs your help more."

She coldly whispered as she left the house and dialed someone.

"Hey, mouse! Lalisa here--"

"Li... H-Help me r-emove these feelings... Please..."

Minnie whispered as her voice cracked.

Lisa who was having a movie marathon with her members stopped smiling as she immediately sat up straight hearing her best friend's voice crack.

"Where are you?"

The Thai rapper stood up and hurriedly grabbed her other phone and dialed her manager to take her to where Minnie is.

"Lisa? What's wrong?"

Her oldest member, Jisoo, asked.

"My friend needs me."

Lisa looked at her members with her eyes filled with vulnerability.
__________________

Miyeon who saw what happened to Soyeon and Yuqi began to back away, her eyes teary.

"T-This little bitch!"

She whispered before running towards Soyeon tackling her to the pool.

"MIYEON UNNIE! SOYEON!"

Yuqi shouts as she saw Miyeon choking Soyeon in the pool.

Soojin who hear the commotion immediately went out of the room and ran to where the noise is.

Minnie who just outside waiting for Lisa also heard them.

"What the..."

She ran inside and saw Soojin dragging the two yeons out of the pool, she immediately rushed to them and pushed Soyeon away from Miyeon with a harsh glare.

Miyeon was trashing around Soojin's arms as she shouts at the leader who was scared for her life.

"Where is she? Where's Shuhua?"

Minnie asked as everyone stopped.

Soojin lets Miyeon go as she covered her mouth.
__________________

AN: You know just how to be cruel when you shake your hips that way, paint your lips that way... Michelle ~ Michelle ~~~

Iykyk

The height difference got me cackling