|If You Dance, I'll Dance|

Everyone began to Hollar and scream for Idle as they finished performing their latest song named TOMBOY.

Yuqi grinned and waved at the fans she then looked at her girlfriend who was throwing confetti at Shuhua who was a bit annoyed.

The Beijing laughed and began to annoy Shuhua too.

"Your girlfriend's going to slaughter them if they don't stop."

Miyeon whispered beside Soyeon who chuckled and shrugged.

"Then let them get slaughtered, it's their fault."

"Once again, you made another masterpiece."

Miyeon smiled at the short girl who sighed and looked around the crown spotting someone.

"Look there, your girlfriends watching."

The oldest turned to look at where Soyeon is looking to see that her girlfriend was waving a light stick while holding a Miyeon flag.

"She's my biggest fan..."

Miyeon smiled and sent a flying kiss towards the cherry who caught it and gave a kiss back, the fans cheered as they thought the kiss was for them.
___________________

The girls decided to go to a private Korean bbq place as they will celebrate TOMBOYS' success.

"For our success!"

"Yeah!"

"And for Soyeon! Our leader!"

Soojin placed her hand on the short girl's shoulder who smiled.

"For Soyeon!"

They took their shots and began to laugh as Yuqi cracked a joke.

Miyeon leaned her head on Soojin's shoulder a bit tipsy as she laughed at Minnie's red face.

"Yah! What are you laughing at!?"

Minnie shouts as Yuqi hugged her girlfriend to calm down.

"She's laughing because you look like a tomato."

Shuhua points out as the Thai pouts and crossed her arms.

"Aigoo~ sulky baby~"

Yuqi cooed as she kissed Minnie's face a dozen times.

"I'm so... Happy."

Soyeon whispered as she stared at her member who was enjoying drinking, even if they perform as five, they are still together as six.

Soojin giggled as Yuqi mistook the soju as the vinegar, so she coughed violently making Shuhua laugh at her suffering.

Minnie tends to her girlfriend who whined and began to bicker with Shuhua, Miyeon tipsily spilled her drink on Yuqi's lap.

Soyeon smiled warmly.

"I wish... I could live to every memory again... Just one more time..."

The leader whispered to herself as she chuckled when Yuqi decided to pour soy on Miyeon's drink, Minnie holds in her laugh as she tries not to make her girlfriend fail at her prank.

Shuhua was drinking her water when she saw Miyeon drink something dark on her shot, she spits out her water when Miyeon spits the soju mixed with soy on Yuqi's face.

Soojin let out a loud laugh as her girlfriend wheezed at the taste of soy and soju.

Minnie too was laughing while wiping the soy off her girlfriend's face.

Yuqi hissed at Miyeon who gave her a what the fuck face.

Shuhua glanced at her girlfriend who was just smiling while looking at the scene, her heart warmed at the sight of her smiling.