|Broken Nights, But He's Here|

The pale girl didn't know how she ended up here, in her bed.

Pajamas.

Blankets.

Advil and water on her bedside table near her lamp.

And someone cuddled up beside her.

Their left hand on her hair and the right on her waist.

It looks like they were comforting Shuhua.

Now let me take you back what happened last night.

• • •  •< •< •<

"Uh... Oppa? Are you sure about this?"

Shuhua looked at the bottles of sojus in front of her, beside them was a box of flavored chicken and water.

"Shushu, open up to your brother. C'mon."

Hui opened the first bottle as he poured Shuhua her first drink.

"Well..."

She grabbed the shot glass as hui grabbed his and raised it in front of Shuhua.

"I'll be here, whenever you need me shushu."

Hui grinned as Shuhua nods and downed her first shot, so did hui.

Poured a second one.

"So where will I start..."

She hummed as hui grabbed one drumstick and ate.

"I love Soojin Unnie, I had a crush on her back in our trainee days. She was so kind and so considerate and so pretty, it made it hard for me not to like her..."

Shuhua sighed as she downed her second shot as hui did the same.

He didn't want to be unfair so everytime Shuhua drinks, he'll drink too.

"Near debut... I noticed that I wasn't just only crushing on her... I... Admired her... I liked how she'll take care of me, and our other soon to be members. Miyeon Unnie came in the picture."

She drinks her third shot.

Hui hummed and grabbed his to drink it.

"I didn't paid attention to Miyeon Unnie, I only wanted to look at Soojin Unnie. All I wanted was her, I liked her. I... Love her..."

"That must be rough buddy, considering you survived through all of that... Stuff."

Hui didn't want to cuss in front of Shuhua so he just opened a new bottle of soju.

"Soojin Unnie... *Sigh* she's wonderful, she looks so angelic when she dances. She always got everything right... She's beautiful, she's perfect. My Soojin Unnie is the perfect girlfriend material and eventually a wife material too... Everyone would fall for her charms and seductiveness... She's Soojin Unnie after all."

Shuhua stared in daze up the stars as Hui chuckled as the pale girl drank her fifth to sixth shot.

Her cheeks were already turning red making Hui laugh softly as he wasn't hit yet.

"You do sound like a lovesick girl, with all of that description? You do love her."

"Oppa. Love has no explanation or reasons or whatsoever! I love her..."

Shuhua sighed deeply again as she leans back while slowly eating a chicken.

"And how did it felt when you found out your Unnie already has someone?"

"... It... Hurt me. I felt like I was stabbed so much in the heart, something squeezed my lungs because I couldn't breathe... That burning sensation in my throat was so... Itchy that... I... Nothing..."

A few years slipped as Shuhua drinks her seventh shit.

"I tried my best to understand them, I really did but... Seeing her so happy with someone that is not me... Made me realize I don't stand a chance with a girl like her..."

After the eight shot, Hui's cheeks were a bit red as he frowned seeing Shuhua's upset look.

"Shu, that's not true. You'll find someone si worth it? The gravity and earth will get jealous because of it."

The two laughed as they shared more hardships and sad stories.

Some were related to their past and some were related to work, friends, families, or simply their mistreatment.

After the eight bottle, Hui stood up dizzily as he helped Shuhua up the ground who was mumbling random slurs.

"Y-You knowwwwwwww! Hshshhsnm..."

Shuhua mumbled again as Hui nods.

"Yes you love her, but she loves her, and now they married."

Shuhua smacks Hui's face softly as they laugh.

They helped each other walk as they stumble but neither of them tripped.

Soojin and Miyeon were waiting outside their dorm while the other members were inside worried to hell.

Minnie and Yuqi decided to sleep early as Miyeon pecked Soojin's cheek as she was tired.

Soojin waited and waited until she saw two drunken people trudging tiwards their dorm.

"Hui! Shuhua!"

>>> Next Chapter, Pt. 2
___________________

Sad shit...

So here