|Just To Make You My Own, I Will Fight|

It was a beautiful morning outside, the sun rises as it peeks on the blinds.

Two Birds were chirping joyfully as they snuggled with each other.

The pale girl softly groans as she felt the ray of light hitting her closed eyes, she yawns cutely and looked at the bare back in front of her.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's waist as both of them were naked.

The short girl woke up and smiled softly as she felt soft kisses on her exposed back and shoulders.

"Morning, My Love."

"Mornin' to you too."

Soyeon turns around and captured Shuhua's thin soft lips, the pale girl giggled as she leans her forehead on the short girl as they cuddle with each other.

The short girl sat up and leans her back on the headboard as Shuhua was in between her, the pale girl's head on her chest.

Soyeon chuckled as she caressed the pale girl's blonde hair.

"You know... I'll never get tired of staring deep into your eyes."

Shuhua whispered as she whipped her head up and stared at Soyeon's charcoal eyes.

"Me too..."

Soyeon cupped both of Shuhua's cheeks as she smiled and nuzzled their nose together.

"It reminds me... Of us back then."

The new Taiwanese trainee went inside the practice room as she fidgets nervously in her place beside their future manager.

"Girls, meet Yeh Shuhua."

The short girl with piercing charcoal eyes blushed a bit seeing the beautiful pale girl.

They locked eyes, the two didn't know what to do or what to say as they just kept staring at each other.

Until the Thai beside the short girl nudged her making their eye contact lose.

"Yeah... I couldn't stop staring at you back then..."

Soyeon whispered as she looked to the side reminiscing the time she first had a crush on the pale girl.

"Aw~ you had a crush on me back then!"

The pale girl was just beside Soojin who was smiling at the newly added member of their group named Cho Miyeon.

Soyeon, their leader, smiled as she shook hands with Miyeon.

The girls got comfortable with each other as they started to talk, Shuhua stayed behind as she was still struggling to talk in their language except for Minnie and Yuqi.

Soyeon pouts a little as she stared at Shuhua.

They locked eyes again.

The short girl was enchanted with the pale girl's beautiful figure and face.

"Soyeon! Let's go!"

Hui waved at the short girl who sighed.

"I never noticed... We kept on locking eyes with each other."

"What a coincidence."

The two shared soft laughter.

The short girl sighed as she was getting ready to go home, she grabs her bag and was about to take the elevator when she heard sobs on the stairs.

She peeks and saw the pale girl.

Soyeon got worried and immediately went beside the pale girl and hugged her.