|Win Or Fail?|

"Shuhua-ssi, wake up."

The pale girl groggily woke up as she looks at her side to see the pretty squirrel looking at her with admiration.

She noticed that her leader wasn't beside her anymore, and she was also wearing her upper pajama again.

With a disappointed sigh, she looked at the pretty Japanese girl in front of--

Pretty Japanese girl?

Pretty... JAPANESE GIRL!?!

Shuhua's cheek rose as she looked at the beautiful girl in front of her, their faces were so close that you have to look twice if their kissing or not.

"S-Sana Unnie!"

The pale girl scoots away as Sana chuckled and patted her head.

"It's... Early, what are you doing here?"

"Breakfast date of course, and later at night we're going to have a stroll at the private park."

Shuhua coughs shyly as Sana tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Now go get ready, we're having breakfast with my members!"

"Le gasp!"
__________________

"There they are!"

"Hi, Shuhua! Sana Unnie here!"

"We would like the two brunch promo--"

"Make it three, momo Unnie might steal the first huge plate."

"Smile!"

*Click*

"She already finished the bread!"

"Tzuyu loves bread Momo Unnie, why did you eat all!"

"Meh, it's fine."

Shuhua chuckled seeing how chaotic twice are, Sana sits beside Tzuyu as they all ordered what they want to have.

"So shu, congratulations on the comeback. It's an amazing song."

Jihyo smiled as Shuhua blushed and got shy at Twice's leader's compliment.

"It's a gay song."

Jeongyeon wiggled her eyebrows.

"I saw a comment that said that Oh My God is a Lesbian, Sex, Fuck song--"

"Yah! Momo!"

Nayeon scolds the raccoon who shrugged.

"So what's got you into a bubble full of misery?"

Mina asked the pale girl who sighed.

"I like... A girl."

"We've been known."

Sana chuckled as everyone giggled.

"She's everything, I love her. But she's always... She wants someone..."

Shuhua looks away as Tzuyu placed her hand on her shoulder, and the eagle pursed her lips.

"If she's confused with her feelings... I have an idea!"

Dahyun smirked as Chaeyoung looked at her.

"What's that?"

"Listen to me Shu, tell your Minnie Unnie to confess to the girls fakely that she likes you. Get Soyeon riled up with that information, Minnie has to act as if she legit wants to make you hers. And then boom! Soyeon on a leash for you."

Dahyun wiggled her eyebrows as Jihyo looked at her members who agreed.

She face palms and shook her head.

As their breakfast appeared, they began to eat and advise Shuhua on how to deal with Soyeon's confusing signals.
___________________

Minnie listened to what Tzuyu was telling her, and they agreed on Dahyun's plan.

"Sure, I'll make sure to make that tiny girl get jealous."

She drops the phone call and sent a message to their group chat of theirs that she wanted to say something.

• • •  •< •< •<

"So what is it?"

Soojin asked as she heard about the plan, Miyeon too.

Yuqi didn't know what was happening but she listens.

Soyeon crossed her arms and waited for Minnie to say something.

"I Love Shuhua. I want to pursue her and make her my girlfriend, can you girls help me?"

Soojin fake gasped and hugged Minnie.

"Of course! I'm so proud of you for telling us this Unnie!"

"We'll help you, Minnie! Don't worry!"

Miyeon giggled as she hugged them.

Yuqi was loss for words, she was happy as she can Soyeon without anyone stealing her from the Beijing girl.

Meanwhile Soyeon...

She doesn't know how to feel.

Everything just doesn't connect inside her brain.

Has she finally lost it?

Did it trigger her feelings?

Sad to say she's still denying it.

There's no way she'll have feelings for her maknae.

"Well... That's good Unnie, if you'll excuse me I have to go create a song--"

Minnie looked at her.

"Why? You need to rest Soyeon, how about let's have hotpot--"

"No, it's okay. You girls eat, I'll... Go."

Yuqi frowned as Soyeon left without saying goodbye to her.

The leader closed the front door and leaned her back sighing deeply, she placed both of her hands on her face.

"You can't keep on thinking about her Soyeon, let her go. She's not the one for you."

Soyeon whispered as she left and went to the hidden place.
__________________

AN: oops issue...

guess who are they talking about LMAO it is so obvious