|Oh My Dear, You Disappear When I Open My Eyes|

The leader of Idle drunkenly walked towards the dorm as the manager laughed at her.

"Why did you make me drive here to Miyeon and Shuhua's dorm?"

The manager asked as Soyeon knocked on the door, The oldest Unnie opened the door and found the drunk leader.

"Eh? Why is she here? And why is she drunk?"

Miyeon asked as the old man shrugged.

"You saw the article?"

He asked as Miyeon nods and smiled.

"She didn't yet, Shu told me not to tell her."

Miyeon gasped as she saw Soyeon walking inside Shuhua's room.

"Is Shuhua home?"

"She's inside my room with Soojin, we've been catching up playing Super Mario."

Miyeon lets the manager inside as she prepares the sofa.

"You can sleep here Manager-nim, and then when you wake up early you can leave Soyeon's house Keys there."

The old man nods as he lays down on the couch immediately dozing off.

Miyeon chuckled and went back to her room, she saw Soojin and Shuhua cheating as they played the game without her.

"Yah! Why'd you didn't wait for me?"

The oldest whined as Shuhua snickered.

Soojin smiled and hugged the maknae as Miyeon did the same but she held the two tighter.

"I'm still going to miss you Unnie... It's not the same performing without you."

"I know but don't worry... You and Miyeon are the only one who knows I'm fine... Let's keep it a secret for now okay?"

Soojin whispered as the nodded.

"You've been so brave Shushu, I'm so proud of you."

The cherry whispered as the pale girl teared up and began to stutter as she tried to hide her face.

Miyeon smiled softly knowing well that her girlfriend and her friend are so close to each other.

"Make me more proud than I already am Shu. Fix things with your best friend Yuqi. Fix your relationship with Soyeon... Hold each other close and don't ever let go. And when you need a haven I'm here. Miyeon, Minnie, and I are always here for you... We may not perform on the same stage again but keep yourself happy. Live and fulfill your dreams."

Shuhua cries as she snuggles closer to Soojin who chuckled and caressed her hair.

• • •  •< •< •<

Shuhua smiled as she looks down at her sleeping unnies, she sighed and went out of the room.

She saw the manager sleeping on the couch.

"Hm..."

The pale girl entered her room and found the girl she's been dreading to hold and kiss.

As she approached the bed Shuhua saw that her girlfriend is having nightmares as tears cascaded down her cheeks and she mumbled something about failing them as their leader.

Shuhua frowned and went beside her girlfriend, she leans on the headboard of the bed and cradled the short girl in her arms.

Making Soyeon lie down in her front as she pats the short girl's head.

The intoxicating smell the leader came to get addicted to was there, Soyeon fluttered her eyes open.

Shuhua looks down to see that Soyeon had her eyes open and was wondering whose chest she was laying at.

She smiled and pretends that she has fallen asleep.

Soyeon looked up and gasped seeing the familiar face of her loving girlfriend, she couldn't believe it.

After almost half a year of no interaction, it made her crazy to the point she blames herself for everything that has been happening to their group.

She must be hallucinating, Soyeon moves her hand up to Shuhua's face and placed her left hand on the pale girl's right cheek.

"Shuhua..."

The pale girl felt Soyeon's hand on her cheek, she blushed a bit hearing her lover's voice that she oh so missed so much.

Soyeon lays back on the pale girl's chest as she smiled, but as she was about to fall asleep she felt Shuhua's hand holding hers.

Both of their hearts bonded on their beat as the two smiled feeling each other's warmth after almost half a year of not being together.

Shuhua remembered what Tzuyu told her.

"Comfort her when she gets nightmares, but you have to listen to her when she wants to talk to you about the situation... Ease up and don't act like you didn't just go through hell."
___________________

Soyeon fluttered her eyes open and saw that she's no longer beside her lover.

She frowned and looked around still not seeing her.

She knew something was still up that's why Shuhua still couldn't face her.

Soyeon sighed and held this determined looked as she will fix everything.
___________________

AN: yah think YeonHua come back???? Tccchhhhhh hell naw man