|My Heart Is Dancing|

Dumdi Dumdi became a hit as everyone enjoyed the bright era of (G)I-DLE (LMAO).

The girls were preparing for their last performance for Dumdi Dumdi to prepare for the next song Soyeon wants to publish.

It was the song she was longing to release along with HANN.

The oldest who was beside her girlfriend chuckled seeing that Soyeon was busy listening to Shuhua's bizarre stories.

"I still can't believe it... They're together."

Miyeon whispered as Soojin smiled sweetly at the scene in front of her.

"And then there's Yuqi still wanting the girl who's already with someone."

"She's stubborn..."

The two lovebirds looked at Minnie who was busy texting someone, Yuqi noticed and began to bother the Thai who just sighed and let her be.

Their relationship was still rocky but Minnie eased up as ordered by their leader.

"And then Tzuyu tripped Nayeon Unnie to the halls, Nayeon Unnie bumped her head on Sana unnies butt and they bickered--"

Shuhua's story tells what happened with the members of twice as Soyeon nodded, she was listening to her maknae.

Even if...

Her stories were weird but some were real, she still listens and memorizes every bit of detail.

"Wanna have a date after this?"

Miyeon asked her girlfriend who nodded as she kissed the older girl's forehead before walking towards the table of YeonHua.

"Hey, you two."

"Unnie!"

Shuhua hugs Soojin, she's her favorite after all.

Soyeon's smile was crooked as she averted her piercing charcoal eyes at the cherry who gulped.

Soojin felt Shuhua rub her face on her stomach as she chuckled knowing damn well she was dead.

Miyeon gulped as she prayed for her girlfriend.

"Why do you keep rubbing your face on Soojin unnies stomach?"

Minnie asked as she tried to push the Beijing girl away from her lap, Yuqi was trying to sleep on the Thais' lap.

"Feels comfortable, she has abs."

Soojin bit her bottom lip as she felt Soyeon's fiery piercing glare at her.

The cherry just sighed and patted the maknaes head as she sits down beside Shuhua who began to snuggle on her lap.

Seeing that Shuhua's head was on her girlfriend's lap, Miyeon cooed and began to shower the maknae with kisses on her face.

Now the two felt the heat rise as they could feel Soyeon's heating glare at them.

"Move."

The two looked at Soyeon.

They immediately left Shuhua who whined from the lost warmth, but she immediately shuts up as she felt Soyeon beside her hugging her.

She settled in between Soyeon's legs as she leaned her body close to the short girl who smiled and began to caress her black hair with blonde highlights.

"She's a dragon when she's jealous..."

Miyeon whispered as Soojin nodded.

"Want to make Soyeon more jealous?"

"Yes."
___________________

"Where's My Girl?"

The leader asked as the four girls immediately shut up hearing her say that.

"What--"

"My Girl. Shuhua. Where is she?"

Soyeon asked again with crossed arms as Yuqi looks away hurt.

Minnie who was beside her placed her hand on the Beijing's thigh.

"Oh, I saw her with Hui and Kino, they wanted to go food hunt--"

Miyeon didn't finish what she was saying as Soyeon grabbed her jacket and left the practice room.

• • •  •< •< •<

The leader was walking towards the street she knows that sells a lot of street food.

Her eyes whined seeing her girlfriend having fun wasting Hui and Kino's money with delicious food.

"Shu!"

She immediately ran towards the pale girl who looked at her and smiled as they hugged, Hui closed his eyes as imaginary tears fell.

Kino rolled his eyes at the man as he waved at Soyeon.

"So, what are you doing here with Hui and Kino?"

Soyeon asked as Shuhua showed their wallet, Hui smiled softly as Kino felt like he was about to go broke.

"They lost a bet, So I won their wallets."

The short girl chuckled but glared at Kino when she saw that he was about to wrap his arm around the pale girl.

Hui knew where this was going.

"Not my fault we lost, Kino doesn't mind giving everything he has for Shuhua. He thinks shushu is cute and beautiful, you always wanted to take her out on a date right? This is your chance."

Shuhua chuckled seeing Kino's face morphed into red but he felt himself about piss seeing Soyeon glaring behind the pale girl.

"Kino was like OH MY GOODNESS HUI! SHUHUA IS SO BEAUTIFUL SHE'S SUCH A GODDESS I WANT HER TO BE MY GIRLFRI--"

Kino covered Hui's mouth as he was flushed deep red, Soyeon circled her left arm around Shuhua's waist.

Hui saw this and smirked.

"Well Kino, tough luck. She's already taken, and the one who snatched her heart will never let her go for someone like you."

Hui burst out laughing as Shuhua blushed and giggles looking down at her girlfriend who was taken aback by her threat.

Kino nods immediately as he grabbed hui away from the girls.

"Why are you jealous? You know I've devoted my heart to you~"

Shuhua cooed as she pinched both of Soyeon's cheeks.

"Yeah... You're Mine, and these lips too."

Soyeon pulled Shuhua in for a tender kiss as they both closed their eyes feelings each other's warmth.
____________________

AN: huehuehuehue