|Tell Me What You Feel In A Kiss|

"Shu? Soyeon-ah, time to wake up."

The cherry knocked, last night they ended the party with Yuqi sleeping on the floor with pizza in her hair with Minnie who was hugging her with soju in her hand.

Miyeon and Soojin were both cuddled up on the couch asleep.

Soojin was the first one to wake up as she cooks breakfast for everyone, she noticed that Soyeon didn't go out of the room where Shuhua and she shares a room.

"Soyeon?"

The sweet Unnie whispered as she takes the covers of Shuhua to find...

Shuhua only.

Soyeon was nowhere to be found.

"Huh..."

She whispered as she grabs the note beside Shuhua's charged phone.

"Studio. Music. Bye! -Soyeon"

Soojin chuckled as she looks at the maknae who was waking up, Shuhua woke up and looked at her sweet Unnie.

"Jinjin? Where's Soyeon Unnie?"

"She went to her studio, probably making a new song again. Do you remember what happened last night?"

Shuhua tries to think back at what happened but her mind was too blurry.

"Nope, all I remember was the lap dances I received and then..."

Soojin noticed how Shuhua's face heats up.

"U-Uhm yes! I'll leave! Hang out with Tzuyu!"

Shuhua shouts as she went out the bed ignoring the strong hammering of her brain.

The sweet Unnie shrugged and left their room.
__________________

The tall Taiwanese waited for her pale friend as she removes her mask and sipped her hot beverage.

It was surely chilly today.

"Tzuyu!"

Shuhua pants as she placed both of her hands on her knees breathing heavily.

"Shu? You okay?"

Tzuyu asked as she gave her pale friend her hot beverage as they sat on the bench.

"Yes... Maybe..."

The pale girl sighed deeply making her tall friend look at her worriedly.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Last night we celebrated even if we didn't win queendom, we got drunk all of us, and yeah..."

Tzuyu nods to indicate she's listening.

"I have... Feelings for our leader."

Her tall friend gasped as she smiled.

"That's fine shu, I'm not going to judge you for that."

"And uh..."

Shuhua looked away blushing.

•°•°•°•°•
"Now what is it you wanted to tell me?"

Soyeon looked at her friend, Lee Hoetaek.

"Don't freak out okay?"

"You telling me to not freak out makes me want to freak out."

"I know but promise not to freak out?"

"You making me not freak out makes me freaking out now!"

Hui sighed as Soyeon chuckled.

"Now what is it, Jeon? You don't ask for my help in producing so why ask for my presence here in your studio?"