|Umaasa (Hoping)|

The pale girl didn't receive any text back from her leader, it made her upset to the core as she looks down at her phone.

Shuhua sighed and decided to walk outside, bidding goodbye to her unnies she went out and started to walk.

She walked past the stores she and her leader used to go to, the pale girl frowned and walked away from the store.

"Hey, kid!"

Shuhua stopped and saw the old lady smiling at her holding a cup.

"M-Me?"

"Yes!"

The old lady walked towards her giving her a cup with fish cake skewers.

"It's cold today, and here."

Shuhua felt herself tear up as the old lady removes the scarf wrapped around her neck to give it to Shuhua.

"I noticed that you're not here with your friend, something must have happened... You have this deep frown on your pretty face, now cheer up and eat. This is on the house."

The old lady pats Shuhua's head before heading back to her store.

Shuhua sniffled and walked away enjoying her fish cakes, it lit up her mood a bit.

She continues to walk when she saw her leader having fun with her best friend.

Yuqi noticed Shuhua standing there, so she smiled and wrapped her right arm around Soyeon.

Tears filled the maknaes eyes as she saw Yuqi lean down to kiss Soyeon's cheek, Shuhua knew Yuqi was set and stone with her crush on Soyeon.

"Am I too late again..."

She whispered as her tears cascades down her cheeks.

"I told you to call me when you need a friend."

Shuhua looks behind her to see Hui.

"C'mon kid, don't torture yourself more by looking at them."

The pale girl's face scrunched as she hugged the man tightly, Hui immediately pulled them away from public eyes.

"What happened?"

Shuhua heard a female voice ask as she kept her face stuffed into Hui's jacket.

"She saw Yuqi being a little fu--"

"Language."

"She saw Yuqi and Soyeon together, I learned that Yuqi likes Soyeon now so that's why she's trying to win her back... Shuhua's dead ass is in love with Soyeon and Soyeon? Well, I don't know."

Hui caressed Shuhua's soft black hair as the pale girl sniffled.

"C'mon and look at me."

Shuhua looks at the female voice to see...

"S-Sana Sunbae!"

The pale girl freaked out as she bows 90⁰ in respect, the squirrel laughed and pats Shuhua's head.

"No need to be so formal with me Shu, I'm friends with your Hui Oppa. Tzuyu told me about your situation... And all I ask is for your cooperation."

Sana winks at the pale girl who nods at her words.

"Thanks for leading me to where Shuhua is Hui, I'll see you later."

Hui nods and hugs Shuhua again before waving goodbye to the two girls.

The man walked away from the two as he caught Soyeon staring at him with confusion.

"Oh, girl. You're going to regret going on a date with Yuqi instead of Shuhua."

Hui sent her a small smile before walking away.
__________________

Soyeon was a bit skeptical when Yuqi kissed her on the cheek.

It made her blush but at the same time back away from her as if she was taken.

The two walked to some stores but then they caught someone.

"Is that... Shuhua? With Sana Sunbae!?"

Yuqi freaked out, but for Soyeon... Well...

Let's say she didn't like the view.

Sana was making Shuhua laugh with her silly and clumsy ways, it was a cute sight to see.

She made Shuhua blush multiple times with her flirting mechanism, and some were just her acting cute.

Shuhua wasn't going to lie, she enjoyed her day.

The bitter feeling of seeing her crush on someone that's not her faded as she focused on her and Sana's friendly date.

Soon the two approached them.

"Sana Sunbae! Hi."

Yuqi grinned as Sana smiled at her and greeted her as well, Soyeon averted her attention to Shuhua trying to make the pale girl look at her.

Shuhua looks away and tried to distract herself as she went to where the vintage discs were, she smiled seeing some familiar songs she grew up with.

Soyeon went beside Shuhua standing so close to her, the proximity made shuhuas knees tremble.

Sana noticed that Shuhua wasn't beside her anymore.

"Welp, I've gotta get my date get something to eat. Wanna join us?"

Yuqi accepts the invitation as Soyeon clenched her fist hearing what Sana said.

"Alright, I know a good ramen place here."

Sana's smirk widens as her eyes glowed at the night.
___________________

AN: Ms. Minatozaki is here to help

 Minatozaki is here to help